Chapter25

The next day I wake up at 9

The next day I wake up at 9. I took a shower and find a clothes to wear. I applied a little bit of make up to add some confidence.

 I applied a little bit of make up to add some confidence

I finished preparing at 10:30 and I go downstairs. Thankfully Leeho is not here, I find Mom to say goodbye.

"Don't forget the dinner later". Mom said.

"Mom, Did you tell it to Dad and Leeho?". I need to ready myself for the possible reaction of my Dad and my brother.

"I already talked about that to your Dad but I forgot to tell it to your brother, Don't worry I will talked him when he got home". She patted me and smile.

"What if they get mad?". I looked down.

"They won't be, I'm here sweetheart". Mom said.

"Go now". She slightly pushed me.

"I will see you later, Mom". She waved and nodded.

I can't stop thinking what will be their reaction. I know Dad will accept it but knowing Leeho being protective to us, he will be mad to me for not telling and hide it to him.

"What happened?". I raise my head and looked at him.

"Nothing, let's go? By the way, where are we going?". I will just enjoy this day with him. I brushed off that thoughts.

"Where do you want?". He asked me too.

"Actually I'm planning to go to the mall today when you didn't asked me to go out with you and I asked Sunoo and Yejin to come with me but they refused so my plan for today is to go alone". He nodded.

"I should treat them next time". He grinned.

"For what?". I looked at him confused.

"For refusing, this day it's just the two of us". I tried to cover my tomato cheeks.

"Are you blushing?". He pulled my hands to stop them to cover my face.

"Yah! Stop that!". He still teasing me.