Chapter31

"I'm not mad to you, Yunha

"I'm not mad to you, Yunha. I'm just disappointed of what you did and what you was said to me. I love you and Mina, I'll always be here for you. I know that you're growing up and you're having a perspective on what's going on around you. I just want to protect you and Mina from all the pain you will experience". I slowly get awake but I didn't open my eyes when I heard Leeho's voice, while caressing my head.

"I just don't know how to approach you the other day because I'm embarrassed of how I reacted about Sunghoon. That's why I'm trying to avoid or pretend that I ignore you". He continue.

"I will always love you lil sis". Then I feel his lips on my forehead.

I wanted to cry at the same time to laughed because of his reason why he's avoiding me. I'm getting teary eye, but I'm trying not to let my tears to be visible.

I feel some of the pain suddenly vanished. I'm happy that Leeho didn't mad at me, that's enough to know.

I woke up a little bit after he kiss my forehead and pretend that I didn't hear anything.

"I'm glad you're already awake". He rushed to the chair beside the bed. I nodded.

"I received the call from Sunghoon that you fainted". I looked at him confused.

"The nurse said that he called Mom?". He shrugged.

"As soon as I hear that don't tell it to Mom or Dad, I get angry. But then he explained the reason.". He said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"So you are the only one that knows about this?". I asked referring to my condition.

"No, he told me not to tell them, why?". The fight earlier flashed back.

"Mr. Park? Yunha uhm... father?". The nurse interrupted. She looked at Leeho trying to figure him out.

"No, I'm his brother. Our parents have something to do". He lied.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just want to let you know that she can go home now to rest. She's now excuse for today's class". The nurse said and bid goodbye.

We took my bag in the studio and left the campus. I will text K that I will skip today's practice. We got home.

"Where's Mom?". I asked when I didn't saw Mom around.

"Maybe in the grocery or went to Auntie Hyejoon". I nodded and walked towards the stairs.

"I'm sorry Lily about what happened the past few days". I smiled at him, he walked towards me and hug me tight.

"I'm sorry too Leeho, I will never do that again". He kissed the top of my head.

"You promised that! Okay, go now to your room and take some rest". I go to my room.