Ch 2. Tattoo

The picture above is Aubrette and her mom. Yes in irl it's her sister. Don't come at me.
———————————————————————————

I was sitting on the couch talking to my mom when my dad came in.

"Who are you talking too?" He asked.

Crap... hurry think of something!

"Myself, I was talking to myself!" I said a little too quick.

Great save Aubrette.
Shut up brain.

"Oh... well, I'm going on a trip. Business!"

Business trip?

"Oh really? Where too?" I said now standing up. Mom had disappeared so I could talk to dad.

"Beacon Hills." He said nervously.

"Oh ok? Is there anything you need me to do wile your gone?" Why is he so nervous?

"No, no! Just... stay out of trouble and lock the doors." He said less nervous, just a little less.

I'm fallowing him. It's gonna get me in deep shit, but I'm coming.

"I'll help you pack." I said as I walked to his door.

"No I'm ok!" He said quick wile running to grab my hand from turning the doorknob. "I mean I can do it myself..."

Ok somethings up.

"Ok... well I'm going for a drive. Call me when your leaving" I said walking down the stairs.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

I was in my car following him. I was a ways back so he didn't see me. My phone started to buzz as I was taking in the area. I picked it up, never taking my eyes off the road, looking at the screen to see the ID caller. It was my dad.

Shit! Does he see me? I'm totally a goner.

"Heyy dad what's up?" I said trying not to sound suspicious.

"I'm halfway there and I was wondering if you were ok?" It didn't sound like he was mad.

"Yeah I'm fine!" Just keep calm. "I'm watching TV right now." Hoping he wouldn't suspect anything.

"Ok I was just checking up on you. Well goodnight, love you." He said.

"Love you too. Drive safe." I said and hung up.

Ok I think I'm safe. He haven't turned around or said anything... I'm safe.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts I didn't even see the sun set. It's late. The GPS says that I will get there around two in the morning. That's late, early? I don't know.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

I had arrived and it was three in the morning. Idiot GPS it's not two. Anyways, I didn't even think of what I would do to sleep. I have a car... that will do. I was still driving. The road was empty, except for the two cars in front of me.

I set an alarm for 5:30 a.m. Dad usually is up by then. I was still driving when the jeep in front of me slammed on its breaks. "What the hell?" Why would it just stop like that. That's when the car in front of the jeep also stopped.

Do they know each other? I was still thinking about it when I saw a deer heading straight for the car in front. The deer ran straight into the car's windshield! I hurried out of the car to see if they were ok. Two girls hurried out of the car. The Jeep's doors swung open and two boys ran towards there car.