Ch 3. Chaos Rising

After a wile I heard Scott gasp. He was back. The first thing he said was "It worked!" Good, otherwise he would have gone threw all of that pain for nothing. The next thing was Scott and his friend talking and walking to the door. The door. I quickly jumped up and ran to my car. I started. I was a long ways into the woods so no one knew I was here.

I quickly drove away hoping they didn't see me. I drove to a parking-lot close to the school. I really need an apartment. I have money. Why not, I drove out of the parking-lot and to an apartment complex. My apartment wasn't to big but not small either. It was a good size. I was renting it for now so, no need to put to much work into it.

There was comfy furniture and the apartment was clean. It could work. I got out my phone and put on some music, I was bored.

(Play "X's and O's by Elle King)

I started to unpack my things and get ready for tomorrow. By the time I was done singing and dancing and getting my stuff I brought unpacked, it was two in the morning.

Crap I have school tomorrow.

I was already ready for tomorrow so I decided to stay up the rest of the night, or day. I thought of my magic. I went downstairs to leave so I could practice in the woods. Grabbed my keys and jacket and left. I was driving by a house when I saw a nurse get out. She had scrubs. They work late.

I made it to the woods and wanted to have some fun with my powers so I decided to play some more music.

(Cue any The Pretty Reckless song)

I decide air first. I made a few small, very small, little tornadoes. Then I made the leafs fly around me in a circle. I love my powers, they make me feel different, a good different. I was about to move on to my fire when I heard a twig snap behind me.

"Who's there?" I asked a bit loud. " I said who's there?" I asked a bit louder.

"What are you?" I heard a male voice ask in the distance. I recognized the voice.

I started to run to my car a quick as I could. Being a Fae, I could run faster than the average human. I quickly got inside and sped away. Who was that? How long where they put there? This was all that was going through my mind. My mom appeared in the passenger seat.

"Are you alright?" She asked. She didn't see it happen.

"No. Someone saw my use my powers!" I said a bit loud. I was freaking out.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

I bailed out of the car fast hoping he did follow me. I ran into my apartment and locked the door behind me. I ran up to my room and couldn't fall asleep. I went to look at my phone to see the time. Five thirty. It was too early to sleep. I undressed and got into the shower. The warm water was enough to make me more tiered. It felt nice though.

I turned on the cold water, which instantly woke me up. I got ready for the day. When I got back out of the shower I looked at the time. Six fifty-nine. I was in the shower for that long? I hurried to the door grabbed my keys and went to school. The drive was nice. This town is beautiful.

When I got to school I didn't see Scott, Allison, or Lydia. I thought they were already inside at there lockers. I went to mine at put in the code. I grabbed my books and placed them into my bag. I walked around trying to find them, no luck. I went to my first class after the bell, history. I heard the teacher is also the coach, and mean.

I sat beside of Stiles this time. The buzz cut boy recognized me and started up a conversation. I learned his name, Stiles. Coach Finstock cut off our conversation by slamming a book on his desk, also shutting everyone else up. "The stock market is based off of two principles. What are they?" He asked. Scott raised his had, he must be smart. "Yes McCall you can go to the bathroom." Coach replied to the hand. I raised mine.