reunion (edited)

I was getting mad about her lies so I may or may not have shouted on her which took the attention of the other people in the place. I saw her took the expression of being innocent and all the other people glared at me and asked me about why am I shouting in this "peaceful" place. I told everyone that she's lying about her mate but they don't believe me since Taeli is one of the "good" ones in our family while I am the bad one because I took the course of fashion and arts instead of law since we are a family of lawyers. They then asked me why do I think that she is lying and I told them that Jeon Jungkook is my mate. I can see that they didn't believe me like my family as they have this disapproving look in their faces and then they told me to quit lying and I shouldn't claim someone else's mate. I insist that I am not lying and the I felt my cousin slap me. I was livid imagining that this fraud lying bitch could slap me when we both know that she is lying. Well she doesn't know the truth yet so... anyways, back to the story, when she slapped me, I felt the world stop as I heard a growl and then I smelled the scent that would most likely calm me down. My mate is here. I saw him walk towards us and then he slapped my cousin, well, deserved. I can smell that he was livid because as y'all know alphas are protective of their mates.