Visitations (prologue)

"Having doubts (y/n)? If so, I wouldn't put it pass you that you would like to leave this place... Alright then, let us continue. It has begun"

Those words faded out as you started to wake up. Opening your eyes slowly revealed a bright room, such as waking up in the kingdom of heaven. But seeing as there's no golden gates you felt dumb to think that (shame on you)
After a brief moment of laying around and regaining your senses, you attempt to gain your strength and stood up, to no avail, the floor was odd to say the least. The feeling of the floor didn't stop you and after the third try you managed to stand up. Checking yourself, it seemed that nothing much has changed or no sign of injury, but after a brief check up you decided to look at your surroundings and all you found was-

"L o a d i n g . . . ㋛"

That word was just floating in the sky, you questioned on how and why it was there but frankly that was the least of your worries, considering that you woke up in a seemingly white void. And taking steps in any direction resulted in the floor moving in way similar to a small hitting a body of water. This place was not ordinary, a fact you knew all to well now. Seeing as there's nothing much to do, you gathered all your will and moved to some direction. The vast white plain was mind numbing to say the least, the only indication that you were actually going some where was the small ripples that floor displayed for every step.  And no matter how far you've walked it you could clearly see the word 'loading' in the distance...it was very weird but you assumed that it can help with telling distance. After all time of walking you've noted that there was a color difference in the ground, the slightest change from white to a grayish color. You couldn't tell if that was a sign of entering a new area or just another oddity of this place.

"I bet that for thirty chocolates!"

"Thirty chocolates SOOWEET! Is there a counter-bid?"

You jumped up and faced the direction of the noise, which was on your...left? Looking at your hands and doing the L thing you were positive it was on your left. But looking from a distance you could make out a small crowd of people and a mixtape? Also did they something about chocolate and counter bid, you tilted your head for a bit but gathering up all your courage you made your way to the gathering hoping to find someone that knows anything about this place.

"I bet five hundred chocolates!"

"Five hundred chocolates, this guy loaded!"

The distance chatter of the gathering became more auditable after every step, and from the sound of it, it seemed like an auction, you wonder what they are bidding for. After a bit more marching you came close enough to make out the gathering and it was the complete opposite of what you expected. These looked like grave stones, a dude being held by a mixtape, and oh yeah the unforgettable giant mixtape in the air. You wanted to say something but nothing came out, to say the least you were shocked to find something like this happening.

"SOOWEET! Looks like a new bidder! SOOWEET!"

Sharply turning at the person being held by the mixtape all, you were in complete shock and confused on what to say

"I- uh- I-I'm just passing by. I don't have any cash at the moment, sorry if I was disturbing something important I didn't-"

"Hey! Buddy get out of my way, I can't see the item"

Jumping, looking behind you found one of the grave thingies yelling at you. Stammering you moved out of the way, at this point you were confused on what's happening, it was almost overwhelming but you took deep breathes and counted to three. After a few minutes you regained your bearings and looked at the mixtape thing...

"H-hey uh I'll be on my way, I hope I wasn't disturbing anything"

The thing seemingly ignored your apology, with nothing else to be seen here you had no real option to do anything and decided to sit behind the crowd of graves things, time passed by with nothing of note really happening. In short the whole auction was a tug of war on who can counter the bid with chocolate and a fatty catty? Whatever those are...

"Well this concludes another auction. See all you of tomorrow SOOWEET!"

Wait tomorrow? These guys have daily auctions? Before you were going to question how the economy and cash works, everyone was leaving, as in leaving they kinda just glided across the ground. And these doorways, portals, or passageway? Whatever the case was, it appeared as the graves started to leave, this sparked interest and could possibly lead somewhere new or a place a bit more comfortable. Standing up and shaking off some static liquid that was apparently there, you made your way to the portal thingy, the group of graves we're talking about something, frankly you don't know, every step you got more and more hazy. And there you were, at the very front of the portal, counting your prayers and exhaling you walked inside. The entire way in was a blur but you found yourself in yet another white void, though the main difference is that you could see a blue dome object in the distant, plus a black beeping thing but frankly the dome looked more interesting. Gaining you footing once again you made your way towards the blue object but along you march, you were stopped by a horse thing with a Roman head bust, at this point you were goin-

"Your exterior and interior doesn't match our community standards, and you violate our community guidelines. You must provide identity plus a blood sample immediately."

At this point what did you even expect from a place like this, also interior?

"I-I'm not really. Well you see the thing is tha-"

You were interrupted once again by someone tapping your shoulder. Turning around you saw a human figure but they were yellow one side and blue on the other. Picasso painting much?

"Pardon me! I have some urgent information to share with my friend Moony! Oh! You're a new face around here. It's such a pleasure to meet you, my name is-"

[[Okay I'll leave it here for now. I hope you guys enjoyed the prologue, I'll write chapter one sometime next week. Though I'm not much of a writer I hope that this fanfic can peak your interest and I'll happily take any feedback or criticism. Until next time