(Ch: 6) Escape Attempt 1

I was smashed into the wall so hard I thought I'd broken at least a few ribs. 

I fell to the ground with a cry of pain. I heard laughter and looked up at his smug ass face smoking a joint. 

"Zayn, be fucking careful! She's built like a fragile fucking child!" The one whom I had just rendered dick-less spoke. 

Despite the immense pain I was in I managed to scoff. I tried to speak but pain shot up my spine and a tiny whimper escaped my quivering lips as I grabbed my back. 

"I think you broke her." The guy with the arrow tattoos said walking up to us. "YA THink?" I ended in a squeak. 

"Come on, love, your'e okay." Mr. not-so-fertile-anymore said as he held out his hand for me to take. "Tell that to my fucking spine." I scoffed again. 

"Alright, alright, shows over. Harry wants to see the new toy." another guy came up and said. It was the first time i'd heard him speak and to be honest I was starting to thing he was deaf and dumb.

 It was the first time i'd heard him speak and to be honest I was starting to thing he was deaf and dumb

The tattoo covered freak grabbed my shoulders roughly and forced me to stand up. "OWw-uhh!" I yelped a little dramatically I admit. 

"Let go of me! I can walk." I said defiantly and yanked my arm away, which was a fucking mistake cause pain immediately shot up my spine. 

I tried not to show the that I was fucking hurting but the pain was clearly evident on my fucking face.

I don't think I should have been walking but nobody really cared so I shrugged it off and followed them. 

Two of em were in front and two at the back. The walking tattoo parlor and the silent one were at the back and the other two up front. I sighed as I accepted the fact that wouldn't be escaping... 

Today at least. 

We walked for four whole minutes at least ( which doesn't sound like much until you start walking, and it was a bloody hallway to say the least! ) until we reached a set of big mahogany doors.

They two up front opened them and tattoo_lover69 pushed the small of my back indicating that I should start walking. 

The room looked like an office/lair with a long ass desk up front and a big red dramatic chair that was facing the wall at the moment.

As if on cue, the chair turned around to reveal the creep, that I was getting a little sick of seeing time and time again I admit, Harry

I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes and scoff in his face. "Finally awake, kitten?" He cooed mockingly, standing up and slowly coming near me. 

"Um hmm!" I chirped sarcastically and then dropped my grin. 

He chuckled circling me slowly. "You have a very fiery attitude and as entertaining as it is, I won't tolerate it." He spoke suddenly coming up to my face. 

"Well, sorry but it comes with the whole package fuck face." I smiled mockingly. 

He suddenly slapped me across the face. 

My head tilted to the right as I held my stinging cheek, my mouth slightly ajar in shock. I looked back at him with tears in my eyes as I stumbled back a step. "Y-you hit me!" I cried holding my face in my hands as I heard the rest of the thugs laugh. 

I heard him chuckle and I peeked through my fingers, my sobbing suddenly turning into a  snorty laugh. I suddenly whacked my hand across his face. 

A series of (very dramatic) gasps erupted in the room. 

"Listen here you little bitch-" I started, pointing a finger at him. He stared at me, obviously in shock. "-I may seem little and helpless but lemme tell you, kitten, whatever you do to me, i do to you." I hissed stabbing his chest with my finger.

My heart throbbed in my chest with anticipation awaiting the consequences of my poorly-thought-through actions but he surprised me with a laugh, holding his cheek. 

"Is that a promise, kitten?" He smirked putting his hand in his pocket, grinning like a mad man. 

"Your'e one of those guys that like pain aren't you

"Your'e one of those guys that like pain aren't you." I sighed, my mouth a tight line as I gulped. 

"Oh, you have no idea." He smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 6 COMPLETE!!! 

I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT'LL HAPPEN AREN'T YOU?

VOTE AND COMMENT MY LOVES! Ciao!!!