chapter six

By the time Eloise entered her first class, she had pretty much forgotten her interaction with a certain redhead. She had swept his kindness under the rug, she assumed it would be a one-time thing.

Hearing the bell for her next class, Eloise was startled to see both of the twins waiting outside of her classroom.

"Eloise! So funny to see you here!" Fred laughed, standing on the left side of her.

Eloise didn't say anything to the boy and started to walk to her next class.

"Why the cold shoulder, Ella?" George spoke from her right, both of the twins catching up to her.

Eloise gave George a puzzled look and shook her head.

"I'm not," Eloise explained, frowning up at both of the boys

"After George gave you his jumper, you think you would have warmed up to us a little more." Fred snickered.

"Shove off," George said quickly.

Eloise tried to bite back a smile, her cheeks getting warm.

"One point to Fred, she smiled genuinely!" Fred clapped his hands, very pleased with himself.

"When could I return that to you, George?" Eloise looked up at the boy on the right, He looked deeply into her eyes trying to decide what color they were.

"Keep it as long as you'd like."

Reaching her second class, Eloise turned to the two.

"Is this going to be a regular thing?" Eloise glanced into her class, meeting Professor Lupin's eye.

"We'll keep you on your toes, Elle Bear." Fred grinned, patting Eloise on her head.

"Later, then." The twins spoke in unison, abruptly walking down the corridor. Eloise watched them as they turned the corner, Furrowing her brows, Eloise entered the classroom.

"Miss Cossette, Nice to see you again." The professor said from the front of the room, his smile warm.

Eloise nodded, giving him a small smile while taking her seat in the second row.

"Goodmorning! I'm your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher this term. You may call me Professor Lupin, Professor, or simply Lupin. Once I am no longer your teacher you may call me by my first name, which is Remus. Any questions on that? No? Good, It's pretty self-explanatory. Now, this class is going to be exciting and almost never boring. We will work with the Dark Arts first hand with my supervision of course. Now, Who can tell me what a Boggart is?" The man walked up and down the rows, looking at each of the children.

"Not a single person? Ah yes, Your name first please?" The professor clapped, reaching his desk ready to find their name on attendance.

"Easton, Juniper sir."

Eloise glanced to her right to find Juniper sitting in the seat next to hers. Glancing down at Juniper's neck, she found the golden Time Turner shining against the light.

"Nice of you to join me," Eloise whispered while smiling at the girl, Juniper grinned while nudging her foot.

"A Boggart is a shapeshifting creature that forms into your greatest fear." Juniper nodded, satisfied with her answer.

"Exactly, We will be facing them today! Miss Easton, if you don't mind, Could you share your worst fear?" Lupin asked, twirling his wand between his fingers.

"Death."

The professor hummed.

"Okay! Everyone makes their way to the front." Lupin flicked his wand, and all of the desks stacked neatly in the corner.