*2*

Chapter 2: Chlorine

Date of publishing: Nov. 14
Dedicated to: Jinx_uwu

 14Dedicated to: Jinx_uwu

Winters pov

"So where are you? It's been a little while
Sippin' on straight chlorine, let the vibes slide over me
This beat is a chemical, beat is a chemical
When I leave don't save my seat, I'll be back when it's all complete
The moment is medical, moment is medical
Sippin' on straight chlorine
Lovin' what I'm tastin'
Venom on my tongue
Dependant at times
Poisonous vibration
Help my body run"

I woke up with a slight headache and growled. Mondays. I fucking hated Mondays. Everyone was always so moody and fake and chipper. It made me sick. "Winter! Baby! breakfast is ready!" The voice called up to me and my Mother and we went down stairs to enjoy the meal cooked by my Other Mother. She loved that nickname because it reminded her of the other mother from Coraline. I smiled at the strawberry pancakes with who cream, sausage, and bacon- as well as the fruit bowl that day in the middle of the table. I had the best parents now. Nothing was going to get in the way of this relocation. Things would dwindle down and I would have a normal life. God wouldn't that be amazing. "Winter?" I hummed from the bus in my mouth, "be careful of the house across from us alright? Your mother and I have heard some alarming things. We're keeping an eye on it but we wanted to let you know." My mother says. I nod respectfully, "yes ma'.. mom." I correct myself last minute and a smile grades both of our faces. Maybe this wouldn't be as difficult as I thought it'd be.

If been looking for what I wanted for along time now. At the end of my court dates they told me to ask myself what I wanted. Well I wanted love. And I wanted trivial items. There were many things I wanted. But none more than the boy that had caught my eye on my first day. He was almost invisible. No teachers called in him. No classmates called out to him- and now an even bigger mystery- he lived at the house across the street my parents were saying to avoid. I hummed and finished reading before grabbing my coat and smiling, "I think I'll walk today." And so I did. I left after waving goodbye and was able to hear someone else come out of their house. I simply ignored it and continued walking.

-20 min time skip-
I was turning a corner when a muscular but light frame bumped into my own, "sorry" beautiful god I've never heard him talk but he sounds just beautiful. "oi. When apologising you should look up." The male hesitated and I took my chance, gently tilting his head up. This was the male from the library I had mentioned earlier. "That's better" I said once I could see his gorgeous yet still eyes. They were almost a fiery red color, with hints of relay seemed to be yellow but looked like flecks of gold in the red. His hair was black with golden blonde undertones and he was good looking if it weren't for the cascade of bruises and scars that I could see just on his face. Oh who am I kidding this kid is /hot/. "Now- what was it you wanted to say?" I ask with a slight purr, smiling a bit. "Um.. sorry.. sir?" Oh God this kid was gonna be the death of me. I could've growled but I kept my composure. Somehow, "call me Winter, hun. And that's much better" I wanted to tell him to call me sir but it was too soon for that. He might get crept or weirded out that i demand so much authority of him.