~2~

Chapter name: Wires
Date of publishing: Wednesday evening, dec. 14th
Dedicated to: AlexDoesArtMan

 14thDedicated to: AlexDoesArtMan

-Phoenix pov-

"We talked about making it
I'm sorry that you never made it
And it pains me just to hear you have to say it
You knew the game and played it
It kills to know that you have been defeated
I see the wires pulling while you're breathing
You knew you had a reason
It killed you like diseases
I can hear it in your voice while your speaking you can't be treated
Mr. Know it all had his reign and his fall
At least that's what his brain is telling all"

The alarm went off loudly next to my head and I groaned- taking my phone from under the pillow and turning it off quickly. There was a banging and I cursed, tucking the phone under my pillow again and standing up, quickly putting on some clothes- some black jeans with leather stripes down the sides, and a black long sleeve with studs on it and a cross. The door was slammed open just as my shirt was put on and I sighed, "yes- sir?" I ask, turning to my brother who had walked into the room. He smirked before it was wiped away and he scowled, "y'know there's this thing called breakfast you're supposed to be making? it kinda pisses us off you're not keeping to your responsibilities" he says angrily. I resist the urge to roll my eyes and sigh.

"Yes sir" is all I say, sliding past him to go start making breakfast. My brother, Vexon growled and followed me out the door, grabbing onto my shirt and pulling back- choking me a bit suddenly, I hold in the whine I wanted to let out. "Hey! Did I say I was done talking, fag?! I don't think I did!" He shouts. I nod, "sorry sir. May I go make the breakfast you wanted?" I ask calmly- keeping my eyes down. He scowls and nods, "fine f/a\ggot. Escape your punishment till later." He says and I nod, heading down the hall to the small kitchen in order to make breakfast for my brother, sister, father, and mother. My sister is 16 and uses words I didn't even know existed when she threatens and "punishes" me. My brother on the other hand barely says a word unless it's a classic insult. My father does a bit of both and my mother usually just hits me and screams at me. What a life.

I got the pots and pans and ingredients out. 15 minutes into cooking the residents of the household all came out and I cursed. Looks like I'll be getting punished after school. See I had a time limit to get breakfast ready for them as one of my "responsibilities for retribution of my sins" or whatever. It was only five minutes until the food was done but that didn't stop mom from screeching about how I was throwing off her schedule, and how much of a well.. f/a\g I was. I earned a good few slaps and her rings did wonders on my cheek. I didn't flinch anymore- it just made things worse. I totally didn't spit in their food before i plated and served it to them on a marble island with some sauces and silverware. Like a fucking maid. After that I went back up to my room to get my leather jacket and bag that held my school supplies and some art supplies I might've borrowed from some places. I head down the hall and out the door before anyone can say another word about how much of a f/a\ggot I am or something like that.