~Dedication~

To my readers - 

Thank you all for the love and support. When I first started writing, I did not expect anyone to read my story. It baffles me all the time and everyday seeing how many of you read and respond to my stories. Thanks to all of you, I have also recieved a rediculous amount of #1 rankings and other rankings on my story (many of these rankings reoccouring multiple times!) It is amazing to see that on my story, and I still cant believe it has happened and still continues to happen. Without all of your love and constant support, I never would have finished this story. All of you are amazing people, and have made my dream come true.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

To The One and Only Markiplier -

Thank you for being there for me in my hardest times. You have uplifted my spirits and do amazing work. I have never seen anybody with such a drive and passion for working hard. You create amazing content, are so hardworking, and are an amazing person overall. I'm so thankful I have found you and can be part of this fanbase and follow you along through your journey. Thank you for all that you have done, and I can't wait to see what you create next!

To Myself -

Thank you to myself for not givng up on me. I am thankful for all of the new experiences and education in writing and creating that this story has given me. When I first started writing this story, it was a place for me to run away to, to hide in. It was a place for me to be safe in a world where I could control anything, I could create my own story. This story has seen me go from my all time low to where I am now (a hell of a lot better). This story was here for me in my time of need, and I think it is fitting for it to be finally put to rest as I start to take steps forward on my own.

For those of you who faced similar issues as me - I highly reccomend writing. Contrary to popular belief, writing is not a talent that someone is born with. Writing is a learned art that can anyone can do. Pick up a pen, grab your computer, and start writing. It can take you to places you have never been before. It allows you to create a world of your own. 

You can do amzaing things, and I believe in each and every one of you. Take a risk and reach for your dreams, jump up and try to catch them. They're already within sight, you just need to take the leap to get to them.