Chapter 5

Remaining Bodies Found in Missing Anderson Family Case, Authorities Warn of a "Beast" in Brookville

Warning: This article contains graphic content

By Patrick Klein

Originally Published Saturday May 6, 2017 at 9:36am

Updated Wednesday May 10, 2017 at 10:07am

This story is developing and we will continue to update you as we learn more.

--

Montgomery and Frederick County police worked into the night on Tuesday after the discovery of two bodies, Grace Anderson and her daughter Marie, were found in a creek bed in neighboring Glenwood.

This comes just days after the bodies of Jackson Anderson and daughter Allison were discovered in Montgomery County, almost a month after the entire family was reported missing.

Investigators have found no motive for the slayings and believe the deaths to be random in nature. Coroner's reports obtained by the Brookville Chronicle state that the victims' remains demonstrate sexual assault and torture, and were the work of a perpetrator with extreme sadistic tendencies - likely pointing towards an individual with experience.

Authorities want to again warn the public about a dangerous individual in the area and ask that anyone with any information please call 800-CRIMESTOP to report anonymously.

--

Originally Published Saturday May 6, 2017 at 9:36am

On a walk Friday morning, local resident Opal Kelley discovered the decomposing body of Jackson Anderson in a secluded area of the woods surrounding Triadelphia Reservoir. Upon securing the scene, police discovered a second set of remains underneath Jackson, the body of his ten month old daughter Allison Anderson.

The Anderson Family - Jackson (33), his wife Grace (29), and their infant daughters, Allison (10mo) and Marie (2.5 yrs) disappeared after visiting relatives in the Frederick County area on April 15, 2017.

Emilia White, a relative of the Andersons who was driving home the next day from the same family reunion, came across the Anderson's abandoned car on the side of the road. Emilia called the police, who inspected the car and found no indications of any struggle or mechanical issues.

A local search effort was called to locate the missing family, but was unsuccessful until Ms. Kelley's discovery. At the time of publishing, Grace and Marie are still missing and considered to be in great danger.

"I'll spare you the details but the person that did this...it wasn't a person, more like a beast" said a source close to the investigation wishing to remain anonymous.

Investigators say that foul play is "absolutely" what led to the demise of the Anderson family and the public needs to be aware that a dangerous person may still be in the area, possibly even a serial killer.

Authorities ask that anyone with any information please call 800-CRIMESTOP to report anonymously and are advising the public to exercise extra caution, especially at night.

--

Opal broke into a cold sweat on the bench at Kim's Auto Shop. Torture, serial killer, a Beast.

"Allllllrighty Opal" the short, chipper woman walked out from behind the desk. "I've got your keys here and your dad told us to go ahead and charge his account so I've got your receipt all ready to go", Opal stared at her, the woman was practically beaming over car keys.