Not Too Much

This oneshot contains male weight gain

Kafin's POV
It was such a cold night outside, I was waiting for a couple of friends to arrive, you see, we were going to have some sort of big thanksgiving dinner, just for the sake of pigging out and putting some meat in our bones (even tho I'm not exactly skinny), I would take whatever change I get to stuff myself, but, sadly, each and every one of them ended up canceling, one by one, everyone had an excuse or a reason, I think once the first one left the other ones just decided to not come either, the only one that didn't change her mind was Elodie, she seemed enthusiastic about the dinner, even if it was only going to be the two of us, it was probably destined to be awkward, but I can't let all this food go to waste, can I?
     She arrived quite early, she seemed oddly excited, but I wasn't complaining about her optimistic behavior.
-Elodie: "It sure is cold outside, isn't it"
She said while placing her hoodie in the living room table
-Kafin: "Couldn't agree more, but it's fine, I like cold weather, it doesn't really affect me that much, it's mostly hot weather what gets me"
I said while closing the door behind her
-Elodie: "I can tell"
She giggled under her breath
What did she even meant by that?
Elodie's POV
Even tho everyone canceled, for me this only meant good news, I would get to spend some alone time with Kafin, I've always had a hardcore obsession with chubby boys, adding Kafin's cute personality, he easily captured my attention, so I was anticipating this dinner since a long time ago.
     He seemed embarrassed about the quantity of food in the table, a feast that was meant for 6 people was supposed to be devoured this night by the two of us, or at least those were the expectations.
-Kafin: "Obviously, we don't have to eat the whole thing"
He laughed awkwardly
-Elodie: "I know that, silly"
I poked his tummy and chuckled
He visibly blushed as he tried to hide it, soon, if things went as planned, there wouldn't be anything to hide anymore.
     We started digging in, I was barely touching the food, but he didn't seemed to notice since he was too busy enjoying himself, not that this bothered me in any way, after all, he is the one that organized all of this. He finished a whole cooking pot full to the brim with mashed potatoes in a blink, I was amused and surprised, and, of course, excited to see how much more his belly would be able to handle. He seemed to skip directly to the desert before even trying anything else, he cut a huge piece of the pie and munched it down, the suspense was killing me, I needed to see how big his belly was, I purposely dropped a fork, I excused myself and crawled under the table "to pick it up" and, of course, to take a quick peak at Kafin's gut. His belly was being tightly squished by his shirt; even tho his tummy was mostly exposed, it was clearly bigger than before, it seemed so uncomfortably full, yet, he kept eating, I couldn't avoid to blush at the sight of it.
Kafin's POV
As soon as Elodie went under the table I did my best to suck my belly in, but it was no use, It was too stuffed to even try to hide it, but, Elodie probably wouldn't care, she was way too busy minding her own business to keep track of how much I was eating, right?
     With this mindset I decided to push even further in my indulgence, I opened a box of pizza (I decided to buy pizza since no dinner is complete without it) and pulled out a slice.
-Kafin: "This is going to get cold if we don't start eating it"
I said as I took a bite out of the slice
-Elodie: "Y-yeah, you are right"
She took a slice of pizza too
     I'm not that much of a pig, this is probably not too much compared to what other people eat during thanksgiving, I might even lose a few pounds if I keep eating like this. I lost count of how much pizza I had already eaten, I assumed that Elodie was eating from it too, so I wasn't finishing the whole thing by myself at least.
     Half of the pizza was gone now, I felt so stuffed, fit to burst, but I have to eat as much as I can while the food is still warm, I need to eat more. I grabbed my gut, freed it from my shirt's tight grasp, unbuttoned my pants and leaned back to give my belly some more space to breath, not ceasing my gobbling.
Elodie's POV
At this point he didn't even seemed to be trying to hide his stuffed gut, he even lifted his shirt, leaving his belly completely exposed, it was huge, I wish I could lay my hands on it, luckily, this show wasn't close to ending, he, somehow was still eating.
I excused myself to the bathroom because I swear that I was going to melt if I kept watching him eating like a whale. On my way, I stumbled upon Kafin's room, his computer was turned on and unlocked, he was too busy eating, so curiosity got the best of me and I took a peek, numerous pictures of him posing in suggestive positions while showing his belly, he was eating in many of them, I felt my face go warm and I couldn't help but take a photo of the account where he was uploading these, for later purposes. But, best of all, this meant that we shared the same interest, he wanted to be fatter and I wanted to see him fatter.
After staring at the pics for a bit I went back to the table, Kafin was now eating some sort of steak.
-Kafin: "What took you so long"
He jokingly said while chewing
-Elodie: "Ah, you know stuff"
I said, pretty much still blushing
-Kafin: "Well, you better finish your food while it's warm"
He pointed at my plate which I had barely even touched
The minutes passed like seconds while he just kept eating nonstop and I just discretely watched.
Kafin's POV
There was plenty of food left, but I felt like I couldn't eat another bite, my belly was so tightly packed, like I ate a basketball, I felt like I would burst any second.
-Kafin: "ooh, I'm so fricking full, we sure pigged out, didn't we"
I giggled
-Elodie: "Y-Yeah"
She blushed
-Kafin: "Elo? Are you okay?"
I said in a worried tone, but still to full to think clearly
-Elodie: "hmm? Oh yeah! Just a bit tired, I didn't sleep a lot yesterday"
She said like snapping out of a trance
-Kafin: "Oh, well, with all this food we ate I'm sure you'll sleep like a baby"
I lightly slapped my tummy
     I somehow got up and tried to cover my belly with my shirt, but at this point it was no use, I just accepted my gluttony and let it stick out. I laid in the sofa and looked back at Elodie.
-Kafin: "Y-You know, it's really cold outside and it's quite late already, you can stay in the guests room for the night if you want"
I pointed at the said room
-Elodie: "That would be great, thank you"
She said enthusiastically
Elodie's POV
I didn't knew if Kafin was trying to flirt with me, maybe he knew that I was into chubby boys? Because he didn't seemed to even make the slightest effort in hiding his belly, I just sat besides him in the couch and tried to make conversation, but words simply wouldn't come out of my mouth. In what was probably the bravest act of my life, I extended my hand and placed it on his stuffed gut, he didn't moved or complained, he just blushed and looked away, without facing each other I started rubbing, it felt so big and stuffed, I could almost feel the entire dinner in there, covered by a squishy layer of fat, after a couple of seconds of he seemed to snap out of it.
-Kafin: "W-wha?-"
He said, making eye contact with me while blushing
-Elodie: "I'm s-sorry, I'll stop-"
I was about to move my hand away
-Kafin: "Please, don't stop"
He grabbed my wrist and placed my hand back in his gut
I started rubbing and massaging again, this time more confidently.
Kafin's POV
I didn't knew what had gotten into her, but I didn't cared, it felt so good, like I would pass out any second.
-Kafin: "H-How did you knew that I was into this?"
I said awkwardly
-Elodie: "I had a hunch, besides, by the way you eat, it was pretty obvious"
She patted my belly
-Elodie: "You simply ate and ate until your belly was too big to fit in your clothes"
She said in a teasing manner
-Kafin: "You know, maybe I still have room for some more"
I blushed
-Elodie: "Of course you do"
She got up and walked to the table
     She grabbed a plate, filled it with pizza, and sat right besides me again.
-Elodie: "I've been waiting to do this since a long time ago, now open up big boy"
She said while holding a piece of pizza right in front of me
     She seemed excited, so I played along, and even tho I was really stuffed, I still bit the pizza and swallowed. This repeated for a while until the plate was empty, I was fuller than ever, my belly was so stuffed, now it seemed like I had eaten an entire buffet worth of food.
-Kafin: "Nngh....so full"
I rubbed my stuffed stomach
-Elodie: "Aww, are you full? It does look like it, look at this huge gut! It's as tight as a drum from all the food you ate, you pig"
She started rubbing my belly too
-Kafin: "You.. know how to press my buttons"
I said, almost out of breath because of how full I was
-Elodie: "That means you are going to eat more?"
She said, running her finger from my belly to my chest
-Kafin: "Well..there's so much food here, and we can't let it go to waste"
I quietly burped
-Elodie: "Yeah yeah, excuses for you to eat everything in sight, piggy"
She poked my belly and went back to the table
She grabbed another plate from the kitchen and filled it to the brim with food, again.
Elodie's POV
Kafin's belly was so huge, I wasn't actually expecting him to ask for more food, but the idea of him devouring another meal excited me. I sat back in the couch and placed a hand on his belly to administrate relief and the other hand to feed him, I wanted to see him fuller and fatter, that's everything I desired that moment.
I could feel his belly becoming tighter and tighter with each bite, he somehow always managed to push further after I thought he had reached his limit. It took him longer than before, but the plate was finally empty, he laid down on my lap, leaving his belly completely exposed.
-Elodie: "Are you alright"
I reached my hand to his tummy
-Kafin: "Yeah, I'm... just really... full"
He said among heavy breathings
-Elodie: "You did a great job, fatty"
I carefully slapped his belly
-Elodie: "I had never seen someone eat so much, no wonder you are so fat"
I said, trying to tease him
-Kafin: "Ugh, all in a day's work"
He cutely smiled at me
We just stayed silent for a couple of minutes while I massaged his gut, which I was hypnotized by, eventually, I noticed that he was starting to fall asleep, with all the food he ate, it was obvious to assume that he would be tired.
-Elodie: "I think you would be more comfortable in bed, don't you think?"
I poked his cheek to make sure he didn't fell asleep
-Kafin: "Hmm? Yeah, yeah"
He tried to get up
-Kafin: "Can you give me a hand, this thing is heavy"
He reached his hand to me
I helped him to get up (it wasn't easy) and assisted him to get to his room, his belly did seemed quite heavy, I resisted the urge of touching it again. He climbed into the bed, pretty much showing all of his huge butt, packed into some pants that barely fitted, he probably was too full and tired to notice how much he was showing, but it wasn't a problem for me, the bed creaked loudly and he covered himself in sheets, his big tummy was still quite noticeable tho.
-Elodie: "Well, I think this is my call to go to the guests room"
I said, hoping he would get what I was trying to say
-Kafin: "W-Wait, if you want, you can stay here"
He blushed and covered his face a bit
-Elodie: "Of course I want"
I walked to the bed and laid dow besides him
I took the position of the big spoon and placed my hand in his belly to be able to rub it while he falls asleep, we both wished good nights to eachother and turned the lights off.