Twenty

"The blue is...interesting." I nod, looking at Juan's new hairstyle as he walks out of the shower.

He wraps a towel around his waist, giving me a straight face. "I'm calling the hairdresser tomorrow." he says, beginning to walk into the closet.

I laugh loudly, following him. "I like it!" I exclaim, nodding, grabbing his hand.

"Saying it's 'interesting' makes me think otherwise." he narrows his eyes at me.

I laugh again, nodding. "It's great. It's amazing. I love it. Really."

"Yeah, right."

"I do!" I exclaims, pulling him into me. "It's a great new look." I smile, pressing my pressing my lips against his gently.

He rests his hands on my waist, giving me a few small kisses. "It'll wash out soon." he smiles, pulling away.

I laugh, shaking my head. "I like it, Juan Luis!"

"Mmhm." he frowns.

I roll my eyes. "Okay, now you're just making me feel bad."

He cracks a small smile. "Love you."

"I love you too." I smile, kissing him one more time. "And you would still look hot as fuck with any hairstyle." I nod.

"So should I shave it all of-"

"No!" I answer quickly, shaking my head.

He chuckles. "Im kidding. I would never. I think." he smiles, kissing my cheek.

I narrow my eyes at him. "You better not."

He smiles, kissing my cheek. "I've got to go to the studio for a little bit to work on a song I've been having trouble recording. I probably won't be gone for long. Wanna come?" he asks.

I shake my head. "Nah, I think I'll just go back to bed." despite our super energetic energy right now, it's only seven in the morning, and going back to bed doesn't sound all that bad. I'd only woken up when I noticed Juan's side of the bed was empty, and he was just getting out of the shower when I realized.

"Maybe seeing your pretty little face in the studio will help me finish this song sooner." he says, smiling. He takes both of my hands in his, squeezing them tightly. "Come on, you haven't come to the studio with me in forever."

I smile, nodding. "Yeah, okay. I'll go."

"We can grab breakfast on the way back or something. I really don't think I'll take over two hours at the studio." he offers with a shrug.

I nod. "This offer just keeps getting better and better." I smile.

"Okay, well let's get dressed." he chuckles.

***

"We should go on a swim when we get home." I say once Juan and I get into the car. We just ate breakfast and are now on our way back home. We've done so much and it's only noon. Juan really didn't last in the studio long. I'm actually happy I went with him because I got to hear a bit more of what was in store for his new album. It was amazing. I'm sure his fans are going to love it just as much as I did, if not more.

He nods. "Yeah, sure. I just showered this morning though." he sighs.

I smile, reaching over to kiss his neck. "We can shower together after." I whisper seductively into his ear.

"Swimming sounds like a perfect idea." he smirks, looking over at me once I've settled back into my seat.

"I knew you'd like my idea."

***

"Come take a picture with me." Juan says, snapping a few pictures of himself once we've made it out to our pool.

" Juan says, snapping a few pictures of himself once we've made it out to our pool

I laugh, walking up next to him, posing for a few pictures as well. I laugh, kissing his cheek for one, and then give his lips a small peck for another. "Mmm, that one is definitely my favorite." he smiles, his eyes still closed from the kiss.

I laugh, shaking my head. "You haven't even seen the rest of the pictures yet!"

"I don't need to look at any of the other pictures. That one was my favorite." he chuckles.

I look down at my bikini, resting my hands on my hips. "Do you think yellow is my color?" I ask, looking back up to Juan.

 "Do you think yellow is my color?" I ask, looking back up to Juan

"I think every color is your color." he smiles, looking over my body.

I smile, rolling my eyes. "I can never get an honest answer out of you." I shake my head.

"Hey, that is an honest answer!" he exclaims, sounding offended. "I think you look beautiful in absolutely anything." he says with a shrug, pulling me in for a hug.

I grin, wrapping my arms around him, squeezing him tightly as I rest my head on his shoulder. "I seriously don't know what I'd do without you. You never fail in making me feel like the most beautiful and loved woman on earth."

"That's because you are." he says quietly, kissing the side of my head. "I love you, bonita."

I smile, kissing his shoulder. "I love you too." I inch us closer and closer to the side of the pool slowly. "Which is why I cant help but do this!" I laugh loudly, pushing him off of me and into the pool.

He lifts his head out of the water quickly, chuckling. "I really should have been expecting that."

I nod. "Especially since you pushed me in that one time."

"That was like months ago!" he says, laughing.

I shrug, crossing my arms over my chest. "Yeah, well I had forgotten about it until just a few minutes ago."

"Are you coming in?"

I nod. "Make way!" I laugh, getting a running start before jumping into the pool. "It's more fun getting pushed in." I say with a shrug once I've gotten in.

He smiles, nodding. "It is, isn't it?" he kisses me gently as I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Cant wait until we get to the shower, can you?" I smirk as he trails kisses down my neck.

He shakes his head, continuing the sweet trail of kisses down my neck. "Uh-uh."

I let out a small moan when Juan pushes me against the wall of the pool. "Good." I nod, drawing his head up to kiss me again with my hand. "I really didn't want to wait either, honestly." I laugh a little, wrapping my arms around his neck as we continue to kiss each other desperately.

A/n
I hope you guys liked this chapter! I'll try and update again soon.