The Story About Bravery Stallions

It was a fine day before for me when I was in other grades 1 to 5 sections. But this grade, grade 6, was a terrible day for me because of this pandemic. Since it is almost the latter of 2020, I still had to stick to online classes, even starting June 20, 2020 I had online class. Thus it didn't matter to me at all because I now started liking online class rather than regular class. I didn't really liked regular class because I hated bullies, similar to how the late Roald Dahl thinks about bullies.

Another possible reason why I didn't much like regular class because the rooms of the school sometimes made me sick. But usually, I still learned a lot about online class compared to regular class. The students were so noisy your earbuds would bleed soon, releasing stress hormones. The truth was that I still felt sick but afterwards, it was gone. It never happened again. And hopefully, it never will. 

By the way, my grade 6 teacher, Miss Jelly, was teaching us in Science. But today was Friday so we had an Academic Conversation in Science at 1:00- 1:40 PM. She decided to tell us an interesting story. It was called Bravery Stallions.

"Alright class, pls listen to a story I will tell you," Miss Jelly said.

"Yes, Miss," replied thirty-four voices.

Then she began the story...