eleven // priss

so uh i kinda forgot about this book but i shall revive it

As much as she hated the thought of it, Joyce knew that would be the only possibility. The government task teams would refuse to rescue Hopper, in hopes of staying far away from the world of hostages and war, and instead just overtake the russian base in the name of science. End in it, the only way to rescue Hopper would be to get Elle invovled, and she knew she would do it in a heartbeat, Hopper being her father figure after all. With shaking hands she handed Will a sandwich. I cant loose her like I almost lost him.

Thanksgiving break came, and the friendsgiving the kids had planned was dull and depressing. You pretended not to notice the whispers and glances the other kids gave eachother, desperately trying to act normal in front of you. Elle had noticed too, but no one had told her about Hopper being alive yet, she would go ballistic. As you served a turkey made by the wheelers, a cold feeling ran down your neck and spine, causing you to loose balance and fall forwards on the table. Everyone paused their meal to run to your assistance, but instead everyone backed away in confusion when Will let out a blood curling scream and violently fell to the floor, shaking and crying and loosing his breath. After immediately picking yourself back up, you rushed to his side along with everyone else. He stood there paralyzed and struggling to breathe. You knew how to take the feeling away temporarily, but at the cost of what suspicion? But something inside of you told you he needed help, and that he was in extreme pain. You don't know why you did it, but maybe it was because deep down you knew you cared for Will, and this is when you realized it was more than just a mission, he was a friend.

Carefully you cupped ur hands around the back of his neck and held down a pressure point on his forehead. The sides of your temples, just like a fake electronic pulse. You breathed in and slowly maneuvered your energy, focusing on the heat energy in your hands. Not enough to start a pyrokenises fire, but just enough to make his face warm again. Slowly the color came back to his face and he started to breathe again, he opened his eyes and gave a warm smile to you, in which you returned. Suddenly an arm grabbed you and the you against the wall, pining you to it was Mike Wheeler.

"What was that!? Explain yourself!" He screamed at you. Dustin pulled his arm back, trying to get him off of you. "Explain what? There's nothing to explain! If anything needs explaining, it's why you hate me so much!" You retort. "Oh shut up Y/N, I know it's not a fucking coincidence, you fall to the table and not even seconds later Will does to, and suddenly you know how to fix it? Who are you and why are you controlling Will!" You slap him across the face, reaching into your pocket and pulling out a bottle of pills. "This." You say, throwing at him, "Pills for sezuires. I have spasms. You wanna know about my past, so be it, my mom fucking died of a sezuire Mike, suffered from them for years. It's genetic. Stop being a fucking priss with your big brain. I'm not controlling anyone." The room fell silent and Mike stared at the bottle as he backed away. Will stood in the corner, didn't say a word, just looked off into space. Max exchanged a glance with Lucas, and suddenly ran out the door and down the street. "'MAX! where are you going! It's the middle of the night!" "ILL BE BACK!" She called out, an angry and hurt expression on her face. You felt sorry for lying to them, you couldn't blow the mission , not yet. But you also couldn't kill all of them, especially with Elle looking at you with her confused face like that. It felt cruel. They aren't your friends. They aren't your friends. They aren't your friends. Suddenly, an arm wrapped around you. Elle was hugging you. Surprised, you hugged back and she whispered, "It's okay, my dads dead too." But he's not... everyone here knows he's not expect for you. You wanted to tell her everything, but you couldn't.

Max bursted into her house, ignoring her parents on the way in. She had been ignoring them since Billy died, and they had painted over his room and threw out his things like he never even existed. She ran straight past them and into her room, where a bracelet sat on her dresser. She calmed her breath and picked it up. It was Y/Ns she had left it on the bathroom sink the night of the sleepover. Max didn't want to believe it at first, but now she was sure she was right. The car at the Russian base, the braclet inside the car, Y/Ns nose bleeds, her cuts and scars from the night of the sleepover; it all clicked and she hadn't bothered to tell anyone about it. She had to something before it was too late, she really did like Y/N but she didn't want to loose Elle either.

It was time to tell everyone the truth. Even though Max didn't want to believe it for herself, Y/N may want to kill them.