Kaeya x Reader

"(_)~!" I looked the other way to see Kaeya wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to him.

"Oi, Kaeya, too close. Know social distancing." I pushed him away, showing a hint of blush on my face. A normal girl who happened to meet a man named Kaeya. One of the knights here in Mondsadt.  I shook my head and looked at him once more. Regaining my conscience. 

"What did you conjure up this time? Another prank to make me and Paimon disappointed?" I ranted while Paimon twiddled with her fingers.

"I actually thought that there was a treasure waiting for me..." Paimon sulked. "You'll be fine Paimon. I promise that you'll get more treasure in the meantime." I comforted her.  

" I gave you guys a reward for your assistance. It would not be fair if I were to not give you something in return for helping me in the end." He explains as I heard his footsteps walking towards me.

"I mean, you never said no to my little troubles now, did you~?" He whispered in my ear. 

It was true. Kaeya tricked me and Paimon into doing a task he could have done by himself but decided to bring me and Paimon for help. In all honestly, if he were to ask, as any other logical person would do, I would have said yes anyway. He was attractive and treated me with civility. How could I say no in the end? His dark turquoise hair he keeps in a long ponytail, with a streak of lighter hair to one side. His bangs all but cover his right eye. Every detail shines on him. There is nothing I should doubt with looks, but I doubt his personality. From what I know from him, Kaeya is a confident and charming individual with a flair for the dramatic and is sometimes seen as overly laid-back. Too laid back that it makes it too cute for me. But annoying for Paimon. I can't help but laugh at that notion. He seems to get a kick out of telling bald-faced lies, but this tendency becomes a talent when it comes to his role as the brains of the Knights of Favonius. It's strange too how he was able to even make it as a Knight here in Mondsadt. Again, I can't help but laugh at that as well. 

He is very strange but very attractive in the end.

I felt a chill up my spine. It was a cold feeling, but my face felt the total opposite. It was hot. As if I got a tan. I ran into Paimon and fell down to the floor with her while Kaeya stared at the two of us and chuckled, progressing into a laugh. I held in my anger towards him as Paimon started floating once more.

"P-Paimon! I am so sorry for doing that! Please forgive me!" I plead for forgiveness.

Paimon put her hand on her back and slouched like an old man. "I-It's fine. (_)-chan. Paimon will be okay." 

"WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE A SENIOR?!" I yelled.

Kaeya wiped a tear off the corner of his eye and smiled softly, gasping for breath after his little amusement died out.

"Man (_), Paimon. Who thought you were such a blushing mess and be a clutz at the same time?" Kaeya smiled.

His smile overwhelmed me and I quickly looked away from him. 

 "Really Kaeya, you're not funny..." I mumbled softly. 

Kaeya eyed me with such a mischievous grin then looked at Paimon.

"Paimon, we might need a moment, so while we are talking, why don't you be a dear and grab me these things?" Kaeya smiled at Paimon.

"What, are you willing to trick Paimon with silly fan-" Kaeya brought a stash load of Mora out of his pocket, causing Paimon to drool softly. 

"P-Paimon's gotcha sir! What do you need?" Paimon winked. 

"Why must you be so easily lured?" I facepalmed. 

"Here is a list of what I need. Tell one of them that Kaeya has dropped by for what he needed." Paimon nodded and quickly set out for her little adventure. 

"Paimon no!" I thought. Why must she leave at a time like this? I wrapped myself in a comforting hug, reminding myself that I would be okay. I mean, it was only a little crush that I have on Kaeya. It's nothing wrong, so why do I feel this way? Why must I feel so nervous around him and start tensing up? I should feel relaxed and calm. As any other person should when they are with someone they knew for a while. I heard footsteps coming from behind me. They were Kaeya's footsteps coming behind me. I quickly turned around and saw his glamorous eyes looking through mine as if he was longing for something. I didn't know what he was longing for though. I rose towards him and placed my hand on his cheek, causing him to lean on it gently.

"What happened now, princess? Have fallen for me already~?" He held my hand in his and kissed the tip of my fingers softly. He followed up his kisses to the middle of my arms and eyed me with his diamond eyes. I smiled softly until I heard voices. 

"Sir Kaeya has fallen in love? With the Honorary Knight of Favonious?" Someone whispered.

"Ew, they don't even look that appealing for him" Another whispered. 

I could hear mumbles and whispers from here and there. My face began to turn red and hot. My vision was becoming blurry and everyone's eyes were all on me. I didn't like it. I didn't like it at all. It was hot. Not as cold as Kaeya. Where is Kaeya, he was right in front of me. Kaeya, don't go. Where did you go? Kaeya? Kaeya? Kae-!

"Whoa, whoa there ladies and gentlemen. Watch what you say to our highness. The words that are coming out of your mouths are nothing but disgraceful. This knight that I have fallen in love with has saved the life of each and every one of you. Dvalin, or as you guys referred to him as Stormterror, would still be here if (_) was not here. Understand that each and every one of you would have already passed away. Myself included."Kaeya scoffed as I looked at everyone's expression. Before all I saw were mean stares at me but now, all I saw was guilt and regret on their faces. 

"Please, be mindful of what you say to our savior, and be thankful that your lives are still here. Breathing, living, eating, and more." Kaeya wrapped my arms around my shoulders and headed out of Mondstadt. 

"Let's go, princess." He smiled at me while tears were coming out of my eyes. 

As we were walking, Kaeya pulled me in front of him. He looked upset. Or was it sad? I couldn't understand him in the end. This sucks. This absolutely sucks.

"(_) I-."

"I never had anyone back me up like that." I smiled softly at him.

His expression was priceless. His face was filled with shock. 

"Kaeya, you thought I would break down or something?" He chuckled, putting his hand on his face. 

"Now you got me all embarrassed." I looked up at him and moved his hand softly. 

"Princess-" 

"Let me take the lead this time~" I kissed him passionately.

His lips were very soft but warm at the same time. I wrapped my arms around his neck, securing myself from falling after making out with him. He was very pretty up close when really thinking about it. It's like, he does not have any flaws. I opened my eyes slowly while his tongue was slowly making its way to entering my mouth. 

"mmm~" I responded in return.

He opened his eyes and we made eye contact together. 

"Princess, have I done something wrong?" He said with a worried expression.

"I'm fine. I just enjoyed our little make out session" I winked at him, still hanging on his neck.

"You little rascal. You are very tough ya know?" He smiled.

I kissed him on the cheek.

"I knew" 

1360 Words