CHAPTER 22

~SETH~

The moment I saw that girl I knew she was made for me. So incredibly beautiful, covered in tattoos, just like me. Most guys who have that passion don't prefer their girls covered in them as well. But I do. She's a walking piece of art. Her intense eyes gave me an instant hard-on. That never happened to me before. Mostly I have to work a while before it raises.

"We hang around the bar, and I'm glad that Weston doesn't seem to mind. I wouldn't care even if she did. But it's way easier when she's on board. "So you were inside with, Wessy?" I ask her. "Wessy?"

"Weston. But Only I get to call her that." Dani giggles. "Okay. I won't call her that. I'm not suicidal." I chuckle. She must have pissed Weston off if she knows that. "So, you pissed her off?"

"Nah, but many bitches inside did. Let's just say that Weston was a champion there. The first year was rough for her, but when she decided that no one can make her do anything. She became a monster." I chuckle. "I can only imagine. I've seen it so many times."

"Yeah, that I believe." She said. "So what brings you here?" Her smile dies. "Um, sorry. You don't have to tell me."

"No, it's okay. I met a guy and we fell in love but after a while, he got controlling and stalked me when I was at work. Then he started to abuse me. I left. Got Weston's number from her parole officer, and here I am." What the fuck?!

"Why on earth would you lay a hand on a woman like that? I don't get it. If you love someone, you don't hurt her. If I ever found out who he is, he's dead meat. "I'm sorry to hear. You can stay here as long as you need." She smiles.

"Thanks, I really appreciate that." We keep talking and she's really fun. Seems to have a wild side and a calm side. Just like me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~WESTON~

So Dani and Seth seem to get along. I'm glad. They look good together. I hope she can stay true to him if they hook up. Seth doesn't share. Hero put his hand on my thigh. "You okay with that?" He nods in Seth and Dani's direction. "Yes. They look good together."

"They actually do."

"Yeah, she's been through some shit. I couldn't tell her to leave."

"It's okay, babe." I smile and slide onto his lap. "I love you." He smiles. "I love you too.

"Even if you crushed me under your body weight." He chuckles. "I was saving your life."

"I know. Thank you for that." I tell him. "I would protect you with my life. You know that, right?"

"Yes, and I would do the same thing for you." I say. "I know." I lean into his lips and kiss him softly. His lips are so soft and warm. His whole being is so intoxicating. "Mmm..." We both moan. "You make me wet when you kiss me like that." He chuckles. "You kissed me."

"I know."

"Want some help with that wetness you have going on?" He asks. "Yes, please!"

"Come on then."

"Where?"

"Chapel."

"Yay! He lifts me up and I wrap myself around his body as he starts to walk to the chapel. "No! Not again." Vince yells. "I fixed you two places for a reason."

"Shut up! We can't make it back there."

"Okay. I didn't need to know that." Seth said. I giggle and keep kissing my man. Hero kicks the door shut and walks over to his place. "Bend over, Mrs. Knox." He puts me down and I turn around and put my hands on the table and spread my legs. "Fuck me, Mr. Knox." He rips off my pants and panties. I hear him unbuckle his pants. "You look so damn sexy when you stand like that."