CHAPTER 26

~WESTON~

I'm still hiding behind the door. I hear footsteps, but then I hear a loud bang on the door. The footsteps go back upstairs. "Oh, come on?!" I whisper. I hear people screaming and I know who's screaming, Seth. I ran up the stairs and stopped in front of them. Marcus is pushed up against the wall by Pollux.

"Thank god! Took you long enough!"

"Sorry, Weston but we didn't know about the tracker in your ring until Hero told us. He's been in a coma until today." Vince tells me. My eyes tear up. "He's alive?"

"Yeah, he is."

"Did you really think he would die, and leave you alone?" Seth said. "No, but I wasn't sure."

"You're all going to die!!!" Marcus screams. "Oh, I forgot about you, Seth give me your gun." Seth looked at me and shook his head. "Oh, come on! I've been waiting for days to kill this old fucking pervert!"

"No. Hero wants to be there when he dies." I sigh. "Fine. Can I at least knock him out for a while?" Vince and Seth chuckles. "Fine." They say in unison. "Yay!" Marcus smirks at me. Fucking asshole. I giggle my crazy giggle and hit him in the head with a vase that looks very expensive. He passed out.

"Man, that felt good." I turn around and look at my brothers. "It's good to see you again."

"I'm happy that you're, okay." Vince said and Seth agrees. "I'm not but I don't want to talk about it. I want you to take me to my man. I miss him."

"Of course. Come on." Vince said. "I'll stay and get rid of this shithouse and I'm gonna hunt every damn member in this cartel. They'll die by the hands of The Grim Reaper."

"Awesome..."

"See you later..." He says. Seth, Vince, and I walk to the car. Vince hands me a cigarette. He knows me too well. In the car, there's a bottle of JD. He gives it to me. "Oh. Thank you. I've been missing this little fella." I kiss the bottle before I open it and take a swig! It burns most amazingly. We jump into the car and Vince drives. I'm restless.

"Hurry the fuck up!"

"Chill..." Seth said. "No! I need to see him now! I can't function without him."

"We know." They say in unison. "Then fucking step on it." Vince chuckles and puts the pedal to the metal and finally, we're moving forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HERO~

I'm waiting for an update on Weston. Fuckin dickheads, can't even find their sister. What did they do when she was younger? Did they even look for her the?! Arghh...when I'm well and strong again, I'm gonna kick their asses. Hard! I hear the door swing open so hard it slam into the wall behind it.

I look up, and there she is. The love of my life. My crazy-ass wife and he stupid brothers. "Hey, babe."

"Hey." She runs towards me but slows down when she's by my side. She leans down to my lips and kisses me softly. "God, I've been missing you." She says. "I missed you too, babe." She puts her head against my chest and listens to my heartbeats.

"Don't ever get shot again. I can't function without you. I love you so, so much."

"I'll try my best. I love you too." I kiss her again. I'm where I belong. The love of my life in my arms. My only love.