CHAPTER 43

~WESTON~

I woke up and it's almost 7 pm. I turn around in bed but I'm alone. I sigh and get out of bed. I'm sure Hero is at the clubhouse for the patch in party. I don't feel like being there but I need to congratulate Pollux for being a patched member now and I guess I'm supposed to say hello to the new members as well. I take a quick shower, I don't wash my hair but I soap up my body and rinse it off. I walk to the closet and get dressed.

I plaster my biggest fake smile on and walk up to the clubhouse. There's a full-blown party already. I open the door and scan the room. "Hey, girl!" Dani greets. "Hey."

"You okay?" She asks. "Nope."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Where's Hero?" She smiles. "He's in the chapel."

"Thanks,"

"Uh-huh." I walk towards the chapel and I'm feeling nauseous. I open the door and see Hero with my brothers and Pollux. They're wasted. Yay! "Heeey, babe!"

"Hey, you."

"Sissy!" Vince says. "Wessy! Here, have a drink." Seth said holding it for me. "She's pregnant, you dumb fuck!" Vince scowls at him. "Oh, right." I chuckle. Well, aren't they some fun idiots? "Babe, you're hot." Hero looks at me with a dim look. He's so drunk. Guess it's his turn now. He always held back when I was drinking.

"So Pollux, are you a patched member now?" I ask. "Yup! And I bought a bike." He says. "Sweet."

"Ugh, I hate tequila. Why did we drink this crap?!" Seth asks. "Because you told us to grow a pair and drink some." Vince answers him. "Oh. Well, that was stupid." He says. "You think?" I can't. They're so stupid. I laugh. The door burst open and Riley marsh inside. "Hey, Babbo!"

"Hey, pumpkin." Vince says. "Weston! Hey, bestie." Oh, she's drunk. "Hey, bestie."

"I've been missing you. Are you feeling any better?" We haven't told them about the doctor's appointment. They don't know anything about my condition, only that I'm pregnant. "No, but I will."

"Good! Vincy can we dance?" She asks. "Sure babe, come on." They walk out to the others. Seth's head wobbles. I don't know if I've ever seen him this drunk before. I bite my lip, I'm trying my hardest not to laugh. "Seth, you look like you're about to pass out." Hero says. "Nah...I'm just..." Then he fell off the chair. "Oh, god!"

"Haha..." Hero laughs. Dani walks inside and sees Seth on the floor, he's crawling towards her. "Um, what are you doing down there?" She asks him and he chuckles. "I was thinking about you and fell off the chair."

"Really?" He nods. "He's fucking wasted." She says. "He sure is." I tell her. "Damn, how am I supposed to get him upstairs?" She asks. "Um, I don't know. Maybe you should ask Pollux if he can help you."

"I'll get him." Pollux says. "Thanks." Pollux scoops up Seth in his arms and walks upstairs with him. Dani follows. "So, it's only you and me..." He wiggled his eyebrows. "As much as I want that, you're drunk and I'm nauseous."

"Shit. Well, maybe I should drink a beer." He says. "Or water?"

"Eww! Water is nasty." This is going to be a long night. "Have you met the new members?" He asks. "Nope."

"Come on, I'll introduce you."

"Okay." We walk out to the others. There are three new guys by the bar talking to Trip and Rocky. "Hey boys, this is my wife."

"Hey guys, I'm Weston

"Hey guys, I'm Weston."

"Hey, I'm Zombie."

"James."

"And I'm Los." They all introduce themselves. "Nice to meet you." They nod in agreement. "Isn't she a beauty?" Hero says. They all chuckle and say yes. I roll my eyes. Hero looks proud. "Hey, Weston."

"Blair, Hey."

"I haven't seen you in a while, you okay?" she asks. "No, I've been throwing up like crazy but I got some medicine for that earlier." I tell her. "Oh, that's good. Do you think Pollux fancy anyone?"

"What do you mean?" I ask. "Well, I've been sleeping with him every night for a month and I don't mean just fucking, we've been sleeping and cuddling." She says. "Really?"

"Yes. I like him."

"You do?"

"Yes. He's amazing, so funny." She says with a smile. "That he is. I can ask him if you want?"

"That won't be cheesy?" She asks. "No, it won't."

"Okay. Thanks." She says. I smile and walk to Pollux. "Hey, man."

"Hey, what's up?" He asks. "I've heard that you and Blair have spent some time together?"

"Yes. She's amazing."

"You like her?" I ask. "I do."

"And I don't mean just to fuck her, I mean for real?"

"Yes. Has she said anything?" He asks. "Mhmm. She likes you too but I think she's afraid to show you." I tell him. "Oh. We can't have that, can we?"

"No, we can't. So if you like her. Make her yours, and yours only and be only hers."

"Yeah. You're right."

"Yes, I am and you deserve to be happy and I know for a fact that endless hook-ups won't do that for you." I tell him. "You're right. Thanks."

"No problem." He gives me a crooked smile and walks over to Blair. He lifts her up so she's the same height as him. Then he kissed her with so much passion I swear I saw sparks and fireworks. "Oi! Listen up!" Everyone stops dead in their tracks and it's so quiet. "Blair is no longer a crow. She's mine. Off-limits to anyone but me, right babe?" She smiles and wipes away a tear from her eyes. "Yes. Yes, I am."

Pollux throws her over her shoulder and walks inside with her. She giggled as he slapped her ass. "Wow."

"He totally deserves love, especially after Tyra." Hero says. "Yes, he does. Wanna go home?"

"Yeah. I'm way too drunk for this party anyway." He says. "Yes, that's true. Come on, let's go home. I want to cuddle."

"Mmm...me too." I take his hand and lead him back to the cabin. The dogs greet us and their whole body wiggles when they come running.

~THE END~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. I AM BUSY WRITING THE THIRD BOOK, SO PLEASE LOOK FOR IT.

OUR HEART