Jack Sparrow

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Jack is big into aftercare. Though he never wants anyone to know it. He's got a reputation to protect.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

On you: Your thighs. Honestly, to be able to get under your skirt is enough, but your thighs... Give him strength.

On him: His hands/arms. They sail ships and hold you close. Two of his favorite things.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Tries to be clean, but secretly loves to see it on you.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Occasionally loves to be a bottom. Really loves when you're on top. He loves the view.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Pretty experienced. Jack Sparrow has been around the globe, meeting lots of different folks, going through lots of different strokes.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Missionary or you on top. He's a complex yet simple man.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He's always one to make a joke. He'll usually keep it serious, but if the occasion occurs, he'll be the first to laugh about it.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

As clean as a pirate can manage.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Loves to be close. Will brush the hair out of your face and make sure you're comfortable the entire time.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

When he's away on the Sea for months at a time, he'll definitely relieve himself. Though not without the help of a few letters and trinkets from you.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Nothing aggressive. Mainly tieing you up and keeping you guessing.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Just about anywhere. He prefers private places though.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

One word. You. Especially a look you've managed to get down pat and being able to satisfy you is definitely a motivator.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He would never purposely hurt you. Hitting and anything pain inducing is a no-go.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)'

He loves to give and receive. He's one of those guys who gets pleasure from giving, so you'll never want for release.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

That all definitely depends. He prefers to take his time, feeling and pleasing. But if he has to, he can speed it up.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Always down for whatever, whenever. You want him? He's ready.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Not big on risks, especially as he's usually a Wanted man.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

He can last a while. Due to his years of practice, usually you're the one who has to take the break.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Jack is the jealous type, so any pleasure he gives you is going to be from him and only him.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

LOVES to tease you. Especially in public. Though he never makes you wait too long.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He grunt and moans, but isn't usually all that loud. He prefers the noises to come from you.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

He has always dreamed of making love to you against the wheel of his ship. Hopefully one day.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

Pretty average size, above average ability.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Extremely high. At the beginning of your relationship you had to basically beat him away with a stick. (Though saying no had the same effect.)

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He will wait to sleep until you're nestled in his arms, regardless of how exhausted he is.