Enzo St. John

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He is all about that aftercare. His main goal in life is to keep you happy, safe, and comfortable. And he'd try and make it fun, and if he couldn't do that, he'd at least make it sweet.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

On you: Your thighs. He would love to hold them both in a sexual and non-sexual way, and he'd love to pepper them with kisses.

On him: His hands. They could do a lot of things... hold your hand, make you cum, kill a man...

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

You with his cum? Consider him a puddle. He loves it. He loves everything about it, you swallowing it, etc. and when he sees yours? He's in heaven.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He would never admit this, but he loves when you tease him. Mocking his accent? Gets him going. Teasing him with the classic "make me"? He's on it.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

The man is the epitome of experience. He is well versed and he knows where everything is, and just what to do.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Positions are something that are semi-new to Enzo St. John. He loves a classic missionary, but he can appreciate a cowgirl moment. Depending on the intensity of the situation, he could take you on a wall, on a table, etc.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Goofy is for before and after sex, never during. If your shirt gets stuck, he'll make a joke, but then turn it into something sexy in a matter of seconds within his accent.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Considering he was locked up in the early 40's and only recently got out, he still managed to keep up with a bit of grooming. Or maybe that's the vampire in him, he'll never say.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Very romantic. During and outside of it. He loves to make eye contact with you and loves knowing you're in the moment with him.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Never really needs to with you around. He'd rather wait and experience you than his own hand.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

He's not very kinky, but he's all for restraints. Maybe a blindfold or two. He is definitely an in-the-moment type of guy.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Definitely prefers the bedroom, but he will easily do you anywhere in the house/car. As long as he can have you, he's just about always down for wherever.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Anything.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He would never hurt you. That doesn't mean his hand wouldn't grab your neck, or a spanking, but he would never do anything like wax play.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

Oral is something holy when it involves Enzo St. John. Both receiving and giving, the man is skilled, and could do it for hours if you'd let him.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

That definitely depends on the day and moment.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He will always prefer a full moment, but if you want him, you've got him..

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He's not too big on risk. He'd never want to hurt you and he's too protective over you.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

He can last a while. He's a vampire with over 50 years of pent up energy. I'd suggest bringing some water and maybe a snack.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Nope. He's a vampire from the early 1900's who was locked up in the early 40's. That pretty much explains itself, but if he doesn't understand a jello shot, he definitely won't like or understand toys.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

The amount of teasing that would happen between you two... whew. He would tease your American accent, you'd tease his accent, blah blah blah. "Come on, darling, play fair." "Don't be like that baby, you're just mad because you lost the Colonies"

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He's not a very vocal person, unless you're sucking him dry. However, he loves when you're vocal. Any noises that come from you, he would automatically tease you.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Something Enzo would do is self-care. He would love to pamper you and himself with bubble baths, candles, facemasks, the works. He would give you massages, with all the lotions and oils, etc.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

He's pretty solid, to say the least. Average length, but moderately thick.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Depends on the day. If it's been a long day, he may just want to cuddle up with an old movie playing, but on a good day, it's pretty high. He can last for a while, and it can pop up out of nowhere, from the simplest things. You in his clothes, you washing dishes.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Depends on the day, but he loves to see you fall asleep afterwards. He loves to hold you, and move your hair out of your face, etc.