Elijah Mikaelson

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Very caring. Constantly checking with you to see how you're doing. He never wants to hurt you.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

On you: Your eyes. It sounds cliché, but every time he looks into your eyes, every past regret leaves him and he feels peace.

On him: His hands. They're strong, capable, and can do so many things ;)

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

Prefers to keep things physically clean. Would rather cum in you than make you messy.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Not as innocent as everyone would believe. Always seems like he would be completely vanilla, he will definitely assure you, he's not.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Decently so. Only gives into desire when there is a genuine connection, but once there is a connection, he's basically attached to you.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Missionary or anything intimate. He wants to see your face and witness the emotions of what he's doing to you.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Completely serious, though will occasionally crack a joke. Very rarely though.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Not bare, very well groomed.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Very intimate. Constantly reassuring you and always making sure you feel as good as he does.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Very very rarely. He has good enough control of himself, and if you aren't around, he'll definitely wait until you are.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Hair-pulling. Nothing aggressive, just enough to get the others attention.

Bondage. Self explanatory.

L = Location (Favorite places to do the do)

Bedroom. It's classy and intimate. It is also very private.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Being able to satisfy his lover is definitely enough to get him going. Also, when his lover simply asks, he isn't able to say no.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Cause any pain to you. He simply couldn't. He knows how much stronger he is and if he hurt you he'd never forgive himself.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Very skilled. Loves to give. To have his lover squirming and begging is sometimes almost too much. Though, he'll rarely turn down receiving.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Depends on the situation. Prefers to start out slow, it doesn't always stay that way.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Prefers proper sex, but if his lover is in the mood, he'll more than happily oblige

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

To a certain extent. He's more than willing to try new things, as long as they can't potentially hurt you.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

Very high. It's usually you who has to tap out.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Relatively new to using them. Will use them on his lover, especially when he's in a..teasing mood.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

A decent amount. Usually can't keep teasing if their lover even whispers 'please'

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

On the quiet side, maybe a grunt or two. If he's going to moan, it will be in his lovers ear. Prefers to listen.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

A massive cuddler. When it comes to getting up in the morning, he's definitely not having it.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

Thick, but overall average.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Decently high. Fluctuates.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Not very quickly, always after their lover.