Chpater 6 back to y/n's pov

After the feast we were shone to our dorms. Of course I had my own dorm. I was pretty tired so I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up to my owl making noises because she wanted to fly. I open my widow and let her out. I got up and had to put on this stupid long skirt. Not my style. I grabbed a skirt I brought with me that was actually the same color just shorter. I put on my robe and headed out to the common room. My first class was potions with Professor Snape.

I walked in and everyone were looking for there seats. They had our names on a notepad. I found mine but of course Draco was sitting there.

"Move." "No."

I look back to see if Snape was looking, I get close to his ear and whisper
"move or else...." "like I said NO" "Move the fuck over!" I screamed at him regretting what I just did.

I looked up to see Professor Snape looking at us

"Detention ms.Y/n" "but..Draco's in my seat" "what no I'm not"

I look over and see Draco in the seat next to mine. For fuck sake, am I going to sit with this guy all year ?

"And for you Draco you have detention for lying,I saw you in her seat earlier."

During taking notes Draco wouldn't stop bugging me so I fucked around with him. I put my hand on his thigh he looked at me I didn't look back at him. I was there being the sweet little girl doing nothing and just taking my notes. He looks away from the corner of my eye I see he had a smirk on his face. I go up even higher and touch his dick from the outside he flinched.

"What are you doing y/n?" "What do you mean I'm not doing anything."

I said winking at him. I could hear his breath increase. I went up to his belt and undid it than to the button of his pants and undid them. I had to be quite.

"Get on your knees!" "No were in class!" Right after I said that Snape told the class that positions was over.
———————————————————————
The next one is going to be SPICY 🌶 !