Chpater 11

Okay well it's been a few months and well Draco and me are nothing and keep doing the deed secretly.

It was pretty early and I was pretty tired because me and Draco did it last night. I got ready and headed to the common room, while walking down I got pretty disgusting looks, almost as if I have fucked snape.

I just brushed it off till the blondy bumped into me

(let's call her Lily)

"slut" she mutters. "What did you just say?" "A Slut!"

Oh hell no, you messed with the wrong bitch.

" I'm going to make this clear. You don't EVER and I repeat EVER call me a slut when you know nothing about me"

"oh come on, the whole school knows now, you fucked Draco" she spat out the last few words. No that bitch have better not.

"Fuck off" I stormed out into the halls. Oh this bitch was going to pay for this. I turned a corner and of course he was slobbering with a girl.

"You bitch" I said giving him a death look. The little brunette girl spoke up "why did you just say ?" Draco speaking up "leave, I'll meet you up in a bit".

"You fkn bitch , you told everyone, didn't you ?" "Yeah and what about it ?" He said sliding his hands into his front pockets.

"Oh you dumb bitch" "be mad darling, you'll come running to me tomorrow" I turned back socking the shit out of him. "Ow dumb whore."

Says the one who fucks with a different girl every day.

"Fuck you" I spat at him turning back to my dorm. I could hear people whispering under there tongue "slut", "whore", "mutt".

Whatever.

I ran into my dorm knowing it wasn't just whatever.