Chapter 7

"Get up!"

"We're are we going ?"

"Shut up and get up."
                 I liked this side of Mr.D.

I grabbed all my books and followed him to the common room. We went inside and he dropped my books on the floor. He grabbed my neck and kissed my rough but passionately.

"Your so in trouble ."

He picked me up making me wrap my legs around his torso. Not braking this kiss. His tongue swirling inside my mouth sucking on my lips. We went into his room and he put me on his bed. He proceeded to get on top of me. I took his tie off. He grabbed mine and put it on my eyes. Than he grabbed his and tying my hands.

"Your not going to be able to walk for a whole week"

"well see."

I knew that got him furious. I felt his cold hands attempting to take off my button up. He ripped it in half making my dark green laced bra exposed. He put down my skirt slowly making me even more wet than I was.

"BEG!"

"Please Draco"

"that's not my name"

"please Mr.D!"

"That's more like it"

I could hear his pants and belt hit the floor. His took off my laced panties. His cold hands traveling from my neck to my thighs. He spread open my legs. He put the tip of his dick on my clit.

"You know your going to be screaming my name"

"Bring it"

right after I said that his pushed his large dick inside making me arch my back

"Don't move!"

I couldn't help it he than hit my G-spot I moaned loudly.

"shhhhh."

I than moaned into his ear.

"You've been a bad girl y/n".

His paste getting faster his dick getting longer and longer. I could hear him groaning and his breath fastening up.

"I have to cum"

"not yet!"

Ughhh this man is destroying me. Hours and hours of fucking he couldn't keep it in no more.

"Get up!"

I got up.

"suck it"

I did as he told me. I felt ward liquid in my mouth

"swallow it"

Again, I did as he wished.

It felt amazing traveling through my throat. He than pushed me back onto the bed.

"Open!"

Once again there I go doing what he wants.

He went on to my neck leaving hickeys down to my waist, and than down to my pussy. He pressed his wet tongue on my clit. He swirled his tongue making me arch my back for the hundredth time. He pushed my body back down. He inserted his two cold fingers into my entrance. He didn't miss one spot. I stared to shake my legs getting tensed up.

"I have to cum"

"Do it you dirty slut!"

I came and he licked it off me. He than kissed me spitting some of my own cum into my mouth.

"You taste so sweet."

After a few more hours of doing it I was tired my legs were tired. We laid on the bed out of breath.

"Your so good"

"And your so tight."

"Oh shit we have dinner in a few minutes"

I tired to get up but I fell onto the floor.

"need help there love ?"

"No shit."

He picked me and took me to the bathroom. I showered slowly but surely. I got out and saw Draco ready to go into the bathroom. He showered and we went to the Great hall. He walked in first because no one knew about us. Or whatever we are. I walked into the hall limping seeing the golden trio looking at me. They smiled so I smiled back. Awkwardly ofc.
——————————————————————
Omg I'm going to AZKABAN! 😭😭