chapter 2

I woke up the next morning to find an extremely heavy weight on my back, so I decide to get up and go to the bathroom to have a look at what the weight is. However, as I start to try and stand up I immediately become extremely unbalanced and end up falling on my ass only to land on something coming out from my tail bone and having a wave of pain travel up my spine due to the impact. "what the fuck is going on with me? and why the hell do I have a bloody tail?!" I murmur the questions to myself as I slowly stand up again, this time, succeeding in my endeavour.

Suddenly I hear a loud banging come from my cupboard door. "FREAK! OPEN UP THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW AND EXPLAIN WHY IM GETTING FREAKISH MAIL DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE BY SOME BLLODY CHICKEN!" Vernon shouts through the door of my cupboard. I quickly cast a wordless, wandless glamour over myself like I do everyday since my tenth birthday. I open the door quickly and am greeted with a piece of paper being shoved in my face and Vernon's roar of "if you and your freaky shit aren't gone from this house when I get back in two hours I'm calling the police!" I wonder why I am only being kicked out now as I open the letter that has the Gringotts seal.

"Dear Mr. Potter,

It has come to the attention of the goblins of Gringotts that you have gone through an extremely early creature inheritance. We request that you use this letter as a portkey and travel to Gringotts bank immediately. the word of activation for this portkey is "GOBLIN" we expect your immediate arrival.

Sincerely,

Griphook Potter vault coordinator."

hi sorry for the short chap and not updating I was banned from technology -_-