01 - pull me closer (chanchang)

Warnings: Dom/sub, very heavy dom/sub undertones, hair pulling, blowjobs, crying, light cum play(??), chan handles him roughly but changbin likes it, chan also grips his chin and leaves marks, if thats a thing you dont like sorry

/////

Chan, in Changbin's opinion, had always had a tendency to be extremely patient with everyone. He was always patient with the other boys and especially with him on the days that Changbin acted out. He admitted that at times he mostly acted out to see how far he could go before their leader snapped and the mask of kind indulgence to his brattiness fell off of him.

He realized he could push and push and push, but Chan would just smile and pat his head or pinch his cheek with a reprimand and a light warning to settle down. Changbin admittedly always got bored pretty quickly before the older man really lost his patience.

There were days though, that Changbin just needed Chan to snap. Needed the disappointed frown to settle on the other man's face in place of his kind smile, needed the tight grip that was placed on his bicep or on his wrist or on the back of his neck that forced him to go still with a hitch in his breath and an ache that settled wherever he was being grabbed. He needed, sometimes so badly that it hurt and his eyes would sting and he'd thank their leader as soon as his hand landed on him in a vicious grip.

Chan understood too, that was the thing.

He understood what Changbin needed at times more than Changbin himself did and that is why Changbin pushed so much. Because at the end of it, Chan was there with the frown and the grip and the harsh words that settled into Changbin's bones and made him feel like he was buzzing from the top of his head to the tips of his toes.

The days where Changbin would push until he finally accomplished something would settle deep within him and stay there for a few days until he needed it again.

That day had been one of those days.

Changbin was still trying to stop himself from falling to the floor on his knees in front of the other boys as Chan's hand settled on the nape of his neck, fingers digging in and palm heavy as it pushed down to force him to go still. He'd been acting out all day, whining and huffing at anything he was told, stomping his foot and rolling his eyes when one of the other boys tried asking him to tone it down. Chan had been keeping a keen eye on him since that morning, his gaze following wherever he went and his eyes burning into the side of his face whenever he bothered the others, a light glare in warning that Changbin had been brushing off with a huff and a roll of his eyes.

Changbin admitted that hitting Hyunjin hadn't been the smartest of ideas, they'd been watching a movie that Changbin had stated was one of his favorites recently, the horror movie being more on the thriller side than anything and while rewatching he'd quickly realized how boring it really was. Except he'd not appreciated when Hyunjin had trashed on the entire thing, making fun of every scene and pointing out the obvious on how dumb every decision the actors made was. And, yes, Changbin did agree, but he didn't need constant commentary on how his taste in movies was becoming trashier and trashier with every other film he recommended. And so when the younger had yawned and curled into himself right when Changbin's favorite part was about to come up, he'd reacted without much thinking and had slapped Hyunjin right on his exposed bicep, the sound ringing and seeming to almost echo before the younger was pushing himself off the couch with a hand over where he'd been hit and yelling out an angry complain.

Changbin had tried to say something, but before he'd managed to, Minho had walked into the living room with a questioning glance and Hyunjin had showed him the now red hand print on his arm. It looked bad, to be fair. He hadn't meant to hit him or hit him that hard, but as he started apologizing, a hand landed on the back of his neck making him freeze and look down at his lap, his eyes stinging and his breathing picking up as he felt fingers digging in further, the bite of nails and then the press of a strong palm down forcing him to hunch into himself some more.