CHAPTER 1: BLOODY MOON

YENA'S POV

After the celebration for us for being a new leader, I decided to go to our treehouse however, when I arrive it was depressing to see what it was like.

It was destroyed, and I think it is impossible to fix. I can't believe this happened, for a long time the tree stood still no matter what happens, it is not even shaken, but now it has fallen.

"Unnie"

I was surprised when I suddenly heard Yujin's voice beside me,

"Yah! You surprise me! When the heck did you get there, unnie!?"

"Uhmmm... I think about 5 minutes already, I notice that you suddenly went outside, so I decide to follow you"

We both became quiet as we look at our treehouse, This was destroyed when the dark shadow suddenly attack the castle when we first go back here from the human world.

"Are you sad about this Unnie?"

Yujin asked, but I didn't bother to answer her, I decided to go near to the destroyed treehouse and take a look at it.

The two of us were very quiet as we walked around until Yujin suddenly spoke

"You know what Unnie, We can just build a new one"

I did not speak and just listened to what she was saying

"Let's just build a new treehouse..."

"... and memories"

I looked at her and saw her smiling while her eyes still looking at the destroyed treehouse.

"You're right! We should build a new one which is much stronger than before"

I said, and I turned around to go back to the castle, but I notice Yujin is still not moving and just staring at the whole place.

"Come on Yujinie, We need to tell this to others"

I saw her flinch when I called out her name, she turned around and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"I'm coming! Wait for me!"

She shouted, and she immediately runs towards me, While we are walking she suddenly taps my shoulder, so I stop and look at her.

"Thank you Unnie, For trusting and helping me"

"No problem, I know how smart are you, so I'm confident to give my trust to you"

Because of what I said, she again smiles and with that, we both enter the castle

______________________________________

At the Castle...

As I looked around I saw everyone is busy doing their own thing as the whole castle is still celebrating, the atmosphere is overwhelming because of the peace that we have now.

"It is good to see our people happy"

I said

"Sadly, this peace is just temporary"

Yujin said who is just beside me, She's looking so serious, as if in deep thoughts. I pat her shoulder and smile at her when she looks at me.

"Don't worry Yujinie, we will find that traitor"

I said and was about to walk away when suddenly the ground shakes.

"Shit! Yujin!"

I shouted as I maintain my balance, Yujin immediately moves and use her magic and try to stop this earthquake.