1- The Hogsmeade Trip

There they were, the three teenaged boys who were the best of friends, who would risk their lives for each other, because they truly cared for one another. They walked slowly down a dimly lit alley way in Hogsmeade, trying to avoid the photographers who were trying to catch a glimpse of the Ex-Death Eaters and their Dark Mark, to make a story out of them.

Draco Lucius Malfoy, tall, pale, wearing his black Wizards cloak with black pants and a black long sleeved button up shirt under it, a bandage wrapped tightly around his left forearm, walked alongside Blaise Acrisius Lola Zabini, tall, his dark skin shone against the light, wore the same, but a dark emerald green cloak, and a grey long sleeved shirt that read "Of course I talk to myself, I need expert advice", and a purple bandage around his left arm. Theodore Bellerophon Nott was walking in front of them, his body facing them so he walked backwards, hands in pockets, his dark black hair all over the place, tanned skin. He wore a white shirt that read "May I suggest the sausage" with a finger pointed downwards. He sported an emerald green cloak with black pants, he had a pink bandage wrapped tightly around both his left and right forearms. Draco rolled his eyes playfully at him.

"Honestly Theo, what on bloody earth are you wearing?" He said, trying to sound tired of the dark haired boy in front of him, but secretly found it funny.

"Come on Draco, do you need your eyes checked? His shirt is wicked! Honestly Theo, you had to have bought me one to wear, we could of matched!" Blaise said excitedly, waving his hands in front of him.

"But it's okay, my shirt is still funny." Blaise concluded, stroking his chin lightly.

"What on-" Draco tried but Blaise cut him off, he decided that he wasn't finished.

"And the bandages, honestly what a bloody fashion statement!" He said with a grin and thumbs up.

"I don't-" Draco tried but was interrupted by Theodore, making a certain blond irritated.

"I know! Mother tried to get me to wear something weird like Dray here, but I couldn't allow it! Honestly died of laughter in front of the workers looking at this shirt for the bloody first time. But Blay, your shirt is the bloody truth!" he said happily grinning.

Draco had his mouth slightly open, unable to form words.

"Honestly Drake, stop drooling," Blaise said laughing along with Theo and giving him a high-five.

Blaise continued chuckling "You 'ought to get me one mate, you know how I like to have a laugh from time to time,"

Theo grinned happily, taking his hands out of his pockets and waving them in the air happily, "Well once I saw this shirt, I bought a whole pile of different ones, I couldn't keep them all to myself, I had to share them with my best mates! Sharing is caring that's what I always- " BANG

Theo had fallen on someone while turning the corner backwards. He quickly recovered, as the person broke his fall, and got up to avoid hurting the person he fell on, he heard them grunt and felt extremely bad, he gave Draco and Blaise a quick worried smile and turned around to help the unknown person up. He looked down and saw a ginger haired boy, recovering on the ground, Ronald Weasley. A raven haired boy stood next to him, the famous Harry Potter who was looking towards his best friend on the floor who was out of breath.

Theo spoke hurriedly, this was his chance to set things right before they all met at school, he thought with hope.

Holding out his right hand, the pink bandage clear as day, towards the boy sprawled on the floor, "Sorry about that, I wasn't really paying attention to where I was walking, let me help you up-" but he was quickly interrupted by the Weasley, anger evident on his face. He smacked his arm away and got up, he wobbled slightly but Harry caught him and steadied him.