I

A large grin appeared on her uncle's face.

"You won't regret this decision y/n, I'll make sure of it, you'll be the most popular journalist in the field after this!"

...

All the preparations went smoothly, as planned. And before she knew it, y/n was on her way.

Her only items being a small suitcase with clothes and some money, just enough to get her to the place she was staying at.

As she walked through the streets she tried her best to avoid areas with bars and pubs, though it seemed impossible since there was one around every corner. People drinking, loud shouts and laughs, strippers, just about everything her uncle had previously mentioned.

Just as she was about to cross the small street towards a bus stop, someone grabbed her arm.

She immediately jumped and looked behind her to find an old man, he reeked of alcohol so y/n assumed he was drunk, trying her best to pry away his grip before she lost her bus.

"Sir, please let go."

"Coomee onnn, don't you -hic- want to have some -hic- fuun?" He said between slurs, hardly sitting straight, too drunk to register anything.

"Sir please let go or you'll regret this later."

"Who do you think you are, huh? You bitch, I bet if I were any younger you'd be throwing yourself at me! Do you even know who I am?!"

Y/n just slapped his hand away and walked away as fast as she could. She didn't want to cause any trouble in her first few hours in (C/n) already or attract any unnecessary attention.

As she walked further away she heard a loud shout from the man she ran from.

"I'm Philip Kang, you wench!"

'Philip Kang? Isn't that-isn't he the guy I'm supposed to get information on?!'

She sighed as she mounted the bus.

'It hasn't even been a full day but I've already seen what he looks like in person.'

A confident smirk appeared on the girl.

'I can do it! Let's finish this soon and go back!'

...

The drunk man grumbled as he sat down again, this time inside the bar, asking for more drinks every minute.

"Well, well, did you get rejected by a woman again?"

The voice sent chills down the elder man's spine, he immediately stood up and bowed.

"B-boss!" Even in his drunken form he still shook out of fear at the younger man's voice, never once daring to look up.

The latter just stood there, his bright violet pupils staring sharply at the drunkard, his brown bangs covering his look of disapproval.

"I-erm- It was just a joke, haha, I never saw her around this area so I thought I'd greet her, haha."

"Maybe you just forgot or something." He replied, sitting down and signalling for the waiter to bring him a drink.

"No, I would've never forgotten such a face, she's probably a tourist then." The elderly man said, trying to hold a conversation with the other.

The other just hummed in acknowledgement and went back to his drinks.

'A tourist, huh?' He thought as he covered the devilish smirk on his features.

A/N

Here's what I imagine yandere to look like lmao

No front views today, I cant get myself to draw tHe OtHeR eYe so just use your ✨imagination✨Anyways, I hope this book turns out a little shorter than the other ones lol (I still have to finish them 👀💧)

No front views today, I cant get myself to draw tHe OtHeR eYe so just use your imagination
Anyways, I hope this book turns out a little shorter than the other ones lol (I still have to finish them 👀💧)

Also, please tell me if you think my writing style could use improvement or anything that sets you off, I haven't written in a while so I've gotten rusty (please be honest lmao, I'd appreciate it 😔 )

*Just ONE more thing, you can use any of the art I post here as long as you ask (though I'll won't say no so dw lmao)

Edited, 664 Words.