II

*(d/n): drink name 

"Hello Mrs.Tang!" Greeted y/n with a smile and a bow.

"Hello dear! How was the journey? Were you able to travel without trouble?" Replied the friendly old woman, stepping aside for y/n to enter.

Her house was an older style one with traditional sliding doors, a wooden floor covered by a mat and an area near the entrance inside to take off shoes.

"It wasn't that bad. Anyways, thank you for having me!"

The woman just smiled and laughed as she let y/n enter.

Y/n was surprised at first when the old woman approached them first, offering to help but soon came to realise she was someone that could be trusted.

"You know, you look a lot like my late daughter." She said as she guided y/n through the narrow hallways of her house.

"She used to love going around the city. I know you two would've gotten along swimmingly if she were still with us."

The atmosphere suddenly changed to a melancholic one.

"Well then, I think I've already taken up a lot of your time, I'll go get the groceries, if you go out then please remember to lock the door, the keys should be on the desk!" With a rather forced looking smile the woman left.

The female bowed once more before entering the room Mrs.Tang prepared for her.

"Time to get to work then!"

She put her luggage to the side where it would be easily accessible and took out her laptop, connecting it to the power and she opened all of her files and pictures, taking notes of his frequent visiting places, etc.

...

Y/n had spent around two days preparing, getting used to the directions and such, now finally ready, she decided it was time she started working and got over with this job.

Knowing her target, Philip Kang, frequented pubs, bars, clubs or any place that offered him expensive alcohol and women, y/n prepared to visit an expensive and exclusive club today after a helpful tip from her uncle. He said an anonymous caller gave them the information, y/n was weary of it at first but she gave in and agreed to go to the club.

...

She reached the establishment before she realised it, it was a fancy building, sofas, waiters and all sorts of high profile guests all inside that three story building. But while it was just a typical club from the outside, if you were to dig even just a bit deeper you would realise it was also a hot spot for prostitucion and drugs, one that the old Mr Kang seemed to frequent a lot.

It was a nerve wracking experience, but now, finally inside, y/n let out a sigh of relief. Looking around and familiarizing herself with her surroundings. She sat down at the counter as she couldn't see her target anywhere, just about to order when she was interrupted.

"Two (d/n) please."

Y/n looked to the side, slightly startled only to find a man next to you, he had peculiar violet eyes and light strawberry brown hair. He also looked back at her, offering a smile, y/n immediately looked away realising she had been staring far far too long.

"Well hello, you don't seem to be from around here." His voice was smooth and his tone was soft, along with his looks, he didn't seem like the type you would find in a place like this.

'Get a hold of yourself y/n, if he's here it means he is involved with these people too!'

"Er- yes! I'm not from here, I just came around to visit."

'Please leave me alone, please leave me alone, please leave me alone...'

"Oh, do you like it so far?"

"Er- yes! It's -er- very nice here so far!"

Their conversation was cut short by the bartender who offered them the drinks the male had requested.

But while he helped himself to them, she just stared at the glass in front of her, debating on whether to drink it or not.

"Please drink, I'd feel bad if I didn't treat you, this is the bar's speciality, you know."

"Oh- Thank you then!" Y/n tried her best to be natural but between her trying to have her guard up to find Mr. Kang and trying to hold a decent conversation with the man next to her, it wasn't going well for her.

"I'm glad, say, what's your name?"

"Oh, mine? It's y/n, your's?"

"I'm Eunwoo, Ewnwoo Kim."

He simply smiled after saying that, a devilish smirk dressing his features. 

🥃A/N🥃
I'll probably edit these chapters once I get time, anyways, thank you for reading! 💜

🥃790 Words, Unedited🥃