chp ~ 1

A/n: ik, i promise this is a quick a/n and then the story. there's gonna be swearing and such from everyone in this book, and possible family trauma. I'm warning you now as I don't want anyone who might be uncomfortable with that stuff to read the book, cause that's very pogn't. Anyways, hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instagram

ambrosian_gem

ambrosian_gem: stream later today?? Maybe?? 👀👀👀

amber_simp: istg if you're playing ianshduwjhd

yulliyakkj: how. are. you. this. pretty??????

dream: stream pog?
|ambrosian_gem: holy- if you're asking for   |a collab....
||dream: maybe 👀👀👀
|||dtsmpupdates: WAIT WHAT THE FUCK????
|||jxmes404: WAIT WAIT WAIT EXCUSE ME???????
|||hannah._.north: BITCH EXQUIL ME??

Twitter

amber🦦 @ambrosia

I don't think y'all are ready for this stream,,,that's all I'm allowed to say rn, but I don't think y'all ready,,,

💬 230  🔁 142  ♡4,816

Dream @dream
I don't this they're ready either...
|simp @watchi404
|EXCUSE ME GOOD SIR????

|hannah🙄🔫 @hannah_north
|UHM EXCUSE ME??? WHAT DOES THIS
|MEANNNNNNNN?????

Eret @the_eret
can't wait for this....

Ghost @ghostofchristmaspast
I don't think we're ready either,,,

Twitch

As Amber was getting her computer set up, she got a discord notification, which was expected, but still startled her. She was expecting a dm from a certain green blob with a link to a discord server.

As she looked to her dms to find the source of the notification, she saw a red number one, next to a name she'd heard so many times before, yet never directly spoke to. It was Dream. 

The message just read 'hi! the server link as promised, we start in 10' with an invite link attached. when she clicked on the link, she was met with a discord server which was obviously very well managed. everything was in it's own channel, there were multiple VCs, the game codes chat was clearly labeled, the bubble link was provided first thing you opened the server. Amber had very rarely seen a server so well managed.