chp ~ 2

As the round started, Amber headed to navigation, as besides that always being her starting point, is also a prime kill area, and as this was the start of the first round, her kill cooldown was  only 10 seconds. it seemed as though the only other person that came to navigation was in fact her team mate, Techno.

She saw that Scott's cyan body had ran past navigation, down to communications. Amber quickly followed him, with Techno running right behind. As their black and pink bodies caught up to Scott, Amber sliced him in half, interrupting his download. she didn't feel bad about the kill, but she did feel bad about interrupting his download.

Right after Scott's body dropped, Shelby's bright yellow self had came to comms, through storage. Techno quickly ran up to her and killed her before she could've reported the body. Amber called the reactor, as she was certain no one was gonna come down through shields to go there.

Her and Techno quickly made their way over, making sure they weren't last. For the rest of the round they stuck with Dream and Sapnap, no matter how much either of the two tried to avoid them. towards the end they split up, Techno going with Sapnap and Amber "guarding" Dream in electrical. She didn't kill him, as she knew that if he had survived, it would give her a great alibi.

Finally, Scott's body got reported by Tubbo and the first meeting had commenced.

"Oh my god, NOT SCOTT SMAJOR!! the smajor's body was in comms"

"Okay, me and Amber were in electrical and she could've easily killed me, since i'm pretty sure that this kill is old and her kill cooldown would've been up by this point", Dream said, clearing Amber from this kill.

"Yeah, and i'm like 72% sure it's not Dream or Sapnap, cause me and Techno joined them after the reactor was fixed and then followed them around. and not too long ago we split up and since all four of us are still alive, i don't think it was any of us, at least not this round", Amber's explanation got a couple of 'makes sense's and some quiet humms. 

When the timer had started beeping, they all voted skip, except for Tommy, who voted Tubbo and Tubbo, who had voted Tommy.

As they were back at the round table, Amber had started following Dream again to cement her alibi. Since she didn't want Techno to do all the killing, she took out lights and vented from electrical to security, killed George, and vented back into electrical before the lights were back up, which meant that Dream didn't see her go anywhere.

Soon, it wasn't George's body, but Tommy's body that got reported. Tubbo had, yet again, reported a body. 

"Okay, Tubbo finding the second body of the game, kinda sus bro", Techno said, earning a chuckle out of Amber and a couple others.

"No, but seriously, where was the body and who did you find?"

Silence.

"Uhhh, Tubbo you're muted...", Amber had pointed out. The teen quickly unmuted.

"Oh my god, I was screaming that whole time and nobody heard me. I was screaming about how Tommy was dead and how Techno DARES  to accuse lil old me!!", that got a good laugh out of most of the people in the call.

"Oh shit, there's only six left, we gotta get one of them", Dream pointed out, getting everyone to act a bit more serious.

"Okay, so me and Dream have been together for the whole round, even during the lights, he was always in my view range, so it couldn't have been him", she of course knew it couldn't have been him, it was her after all.

"I can back that, when i was done fixing lights she was still there, so don't think it's Amber", Dream had no idea how wrong he was.

"Okay, well, i saw Wil a couple of times, but he was just like, running around, not even doing any tasks. So i'm like soft sus on Wil", Sapnap said, giving Amber something to latch onto.