New Mobile City and New Nation

[Opening File name: The Mobile City of Mistral]
.......
.......
.......
[Basic Information]
[Name of Mobile City] Mistral
[Nation that owns it] The New Vale Republic
[Leader of Nation] President Nadia Carter
[Appearance of leader]

[Opinion on Infected] The NVR is one of the few nations on Terra that openly welcome infected and treat them as equals, which has caused the NVR to become a target for some of the Anti-infected groups and nations like The Ursus Government and othe...

[Opinion on Infected] The NVR is one of the few nations on Terra that openly welcome infected and treat them as equals, which has caused the NVR to become a target for some of the Anti-infected groups and nations like The Ursus Government and others, the NVR also somewhat supports Reunion in secret due to not wanting to be known for helping a possible terrorist group, the NVR mainly supports the pacifist portion of Reunion and has a contract with Enterprise's group of T-dolls known as 'Pol Security & Logistic Company' or PSLC for short.
[Security of the nation and its Mobile city] The security of the NVR and its Mobile city can be compared to that of an army with tanks and other armored vehicles that were from the pre-catastrophe era and the blueprints were given to the NVR by Enterprise as she trusted the NVR.
[Additional Information] The NVRS current leader, Nadia Carter, is well known for her speeches against how the infected are treated in the other Mobile cities and nations, and she's also known for her combat prowess that would make even the most veteran operators in Rhodes Island afraid.
[Does the Nation work with Rhodes Island/Reunion] The NVR does sometimes make contracts with Rhodes Island but mostly uses PSLC for most jobs and the NVR Secretly works with Reunion to try to make the other nations to see the infected as equals.
.......
.......
[Closing File]
.........
.........