I wonder what I look like in your eyes...

Type: Fluff!
Reader: Female
About: You're the 8th Wonder of the school.
Warnings: Slight mention of suicide.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝐼𝓃 𝑀𝓎 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉...

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yashiro's POV

"Aoi! Can you tell me about the 8th Wonder, please?" Yashiro ran up to her friend, Aoi. She had just heard about it from Hanako-kun and was curious about it due to the fact that it was located in a garden.

"Of course, Nene!" Aoi turned around to look at her. "Rumor has it, the 8th Wonder of the school lives in the garden. She died there a few years ago, buried alive. She seeks revenge on anyone that is on her list. Rumor has it her list doesn't ever stop though!" Aoi smiled at Yashiro who looked slightly scared. She slightly regretted asking, but at least she could ask Hanako about it later.

"O-Okay, thanks Aoi!" She managed to get out. The 8th Wonder lives in the garden? How haven't I noticed her? Yashiro thought to herself. She started heading to the old buildings towards the girls bathroom. Yashiro opened the door and ran in, spotting Hanako. "Hanako-kun! I have a question about the 8th Wonder!" She called out.

"You're still curious about the 8th Wonder?" He responded, focused on the card game he was playing with the Mokke on the window sill.

"Yes! Aoi told me more about it." Yashiro responded.

"The 8th Wonder... She doesn't really like me, but we can go pay her a visit." Hanako looked over at her with a smile. Yashiro nodded.

2nd POV

You had spotted Hanako-kun and a pretty girl walking over to the garden.

"(y/n)!" Hanako shouted slightly, hugging you.

"Personal space, Hanako-kun!" You said through gritted teeth. It wasn't that you didn't like hugs, it was just a bit annoying when you didn't want one at that moment. You looked over at the girl with your piercing (e/c) eyes. You were slightly taller than her. "And who might this be?" You took out your list.

"Nene Yashiro!" She spoke up, a little pink. You scanned your list and she looked a bit nervous.

"Why are you so scared?" You look at her, already knowing the reason but still wondering.

"I just don't want you to kill me. I only want to know more about you!" She bowed slightly.

"This is one is my flower list, Yashiro-chan," You kneeled down in the grass. You put the list away gesturing for both of them to sit. "My name is (y/n), the 8th Wonder of the 8 Wonders in this school." You stared at her. "Although my rumor states I am seeking revenge among the humans, my yorishiro was already destroyed therefore I am not affected by the rumors."

"Did you really get buried alive?" Yashiro spoke softly, seeming worried.

"Up there, one day. I was looking down at the garden. One of my friends were with me and we were talking. Something just hit me, and I fell off into the flowerbed," You closed your eyes. "It is true I do have a list of people but for different reasons." You spoke calmly.

"Oh, (y/n)... I feel so bad for you!" Yashiro cried, hugging you. You were a bit surprised at first that she could touch you but you hugged her back.

"You let her hug you but not me, huh?" Hanako pouted.

"That's because I like her better than you." You rolled your eyes at him.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝐼𝓃 𝑀𝓎 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓂 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒴𝑜𝓊...

Word Count: 582
Editted on: 03/08/2021