Maybe we can... fix each other? ❤

Type: Fluff
Reader: Gender Neutral, though implied that it is a female reader.
Warnings: None
About: You decide to go see if the Hanako-San rumor is true.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

2nd-Person POV

You walked down the hallway to the girls bathroom. You had recently heard about a rumor being spread about Hanako-san of the bathroom. You went to the third stall and knocked.

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san?" You knocked on the door, seeing it creak open slightly but nothing coming out. It slowly opened up fully, revealing the toilet. There was nothing there but, as soon as you turned to leave you heard a:

"Boo~" You whipped your head around towards the voice.

"Hanako-san?" You said as you locked eyes with a brown-haired boy. "Are you Hanako-san? You don't look like her.." You questioned him.

"I am Hanako-san! Those rumors are just a bit outdated," He laughed slightly before smiling at you. "And if you remember the rumors correctly, then I will grant you a wish!" You thought for a moment.

"I'd like to wish for a friend." You spoke up finally. You didn't have many friends. They normally would just ditch you.

"A friend you say? Don't you have any?" He looked into your (e/c) eyes.

"Oh uhm.. Not really.." You mumbled. "So can you grant it?"

"Yep! Your new friend is right here!" He pointed at himself. "Wouldn't want to take unneeded payment now, would we?" You were visibly confused. How could I be friends with a ghost? I can't even touch him! You thought to yourself.

"I can't touch you though, How am I supposed to be your friend?" You looked into his amber eyes and he pulled out something, handing it to you.

"Don't worry! It'll be fine," Hanako said. "What's your name?"

"O-Oh, (y/n) (l/n)." You replied, feeling a bit overwhelmed by his joyfulness.

"(y/n) hm? Well, that's a nice name!" He said happily. 

"T-thanks I guess.." You mumbled.

"I'd prefer you to call me Hanako-kun since those rumors are a bit outdated" Hanako did a slight wink at you. "And so we can hang out, you can come here after school everyday and clean the bathroom!"

You mentally facepalmed. "I guess its not that bad..." Hanako jumped over and tried to hug you. You sighed as he fell through you.

"We'll be great friends before you know it (n/n)-chan!" Hanako smiled at you making you feel warm inside.

"Y-yeah... I agree," You sighed again.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Edited on: 03/16/2021

Word Count: 410