Sometimes, I get too far in my head..

Type: Fluff
Gender: Gender Neutral
Warnings: None
About: You're the loner in school who loves supernatural beings.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

2nd POV

You were at your locker grabbing your lunch to then head to the cafeteria. You sat down at one of the polished wooden tables and got out your bento box and chopsticks. You started eating slowly, reading a book that was next to it when you heard someone sit down across from you.

"Hey! Mind if I sit here?" He asked, giving you a toothy smiling. You hummed in response.

"Sure.." You looked back to your book and flipped the page. A few minutes of silence passed before he had broke the silence.

"I'm Kou by the way! How about you?" You looked up from your book at his blue eyes.

"(y/n).." You said quietly. Kou's face seemed to light up.

"That's a nice name! What are you reading?" He tilted his head to the side, attempting to look. You hesitated, worried he may make fun of you.

"S-Supernatural beings.." You murmured, your face red from embarrassment.

"Oh wow! That's so cool! (y/n), was it? Do you know about the 7 Wonders?" He burst out, excitedly. You nodded shyly at his sudden excitement. "I know this may sound weird but I'm actually friends with one of them!" Your face lit up.

"You are?! Can I meet them?" You eyes sparkled as he nodded, getting up. "Wait, right now?" You asked, scrambling to pack your stuff.

"Yeah! Since we don't have class right now," Kou waited for you before walking towards the bathroom, earning stares from students. You shrunk beneath their judging gazes, not feeling very confident.

"S-So.. w-which Wonder is it..?" You said quietly. Kou was leading you towards the old girls bathroom.

"The 7th Wonder.. Hanako-San of the Toilets.." He didn't seem too excited about it as he pushed the door open.  "Hanako-kun? Are you here?" You spotted a short boy coming out from the third stall.

"What do you want, Boy?" He yawned a little.

"I-Is that Hanako-san?" You nervously said. "I thought Hanako-san was a girl-!"

"I'm leaving-" Hanako deadpanned.

"Wait! Are you really Hanako-san of the Toilets though?" Your eyes sparkled. Hanako nodded.

"And I assume you're his partner?" Hanako floated back to you two and looked at you. You gripped your book tighter and hid your face in it slightly, blushing.

"Their name is (y/n)!" Kou explained to Hanako. 

"Ohhh, So that means I can take them then?" Hanako tried to hug you, but of course he couldn't touch you. He had almost landed on the floor before floating back up to eye level.

"No-! Leave them alone" Kou said, pulling you away from Hanako and his shenanigans.

"Wait.. How am I able to see you- I had read that most people can't...?"

"Hm... Well-" Hanako put his fingers to his chin, thinking. You felt someone pull your arm out of the bathroom. Slightly panicked, you looked back at the person, seeing it was just Kou, you let out a sigh of relief.

"Heh, Sorry about that.. Hanako is a bit weird," He laughed. "Anyways, would you like to be my friend? I notice you're always alone." You were a bit taken back at the sudden offer but you gave a small smile and managed to speak.

"Yeah, I'd like that." You smiled at him.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Word Count: 554