"A Love Barrier" Teaser Trailer

Here's the trailer for the new Hololive x Male Reader Book! I hope you're all hyped and excited after this! I'll talk too you guys at the end of the trailer!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( Start Song At 0:36 )

The scene was changed too a 3D avatar of (Y/N) and Korone jump roping some how while screaming at the same time.

Korone: (Y/N) akiramete! Anata yori mo asurītodesu! ( (Y/N) Just give up! I'm more athletic than you!)

(Y/N): No you're not! And I'm not giving up! I'll prove that I'm better than you!

"Lookin' for a boyfriend.. I see that! Give me time, you know, imma be there!"

Then the camera flips over around too see the scenery of Korone and (Y/N) cuddling together on stream. But also was playing a Co-oP game at the same time.

(Y/N): Think you're english can get better the same way I got better at understanding Japanese Korone?

Korone: Eigo de motto renshū sureba, motto jōzu ni naru kamo shiremasen! (With more practice in english, maybe i can get better at it!)

"Dont be scared, comeee and put your trust in me! Cant you see, all I really want to be-!"

Then the camera zooms into (Y/N)'s pupil and the scene changes too (Y/N) and Korone playing a horror game together.

Korone: Sorey! Sorey! I am dog dont hurt me! AHH!

(Y/N): Rip..

"Your boyfriend, cant fight that.. let me down, y'know, I'm coming right back!"

A jump scare happened to Korone as nothing happened too (Y/N) and the camera pans down and zooms too the floor too reveal the title card "A Love Barrier"

"I dont care at all what you've done before, all I really want is to be your boyfriend!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And scene, I know the song I chose for the trailer is a bit corny, but I couldn't find a good happy upbeat love type song and this was the only song I knew that fit that category. Anyways, I hope you're all ready for a the new Hololive book! The first chapter will be out soon!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

360 words...