Chpt 1

Sophie's POV:

I was oh so rudely awaken by Dream, Sapnap, and George sleepily making his way into my room. We all live together, it had recently gotten exposed on one of our streams after George had a reached about not having anymore Cheerios. So now everyone knows, just amazing.

I groaned and opened my eyes, glaring at the three that where standing over me.
"Come on! We're gonna stream soon, I don't know how you slept more than George. But you managed and now it's 12 in the afternoon." Dream spoke. Sapnap nodded in agreement and George shrugged. I swear that boy is so blunt.

I sat up and nodded, "ugh ok, just get out so I can get ready" I rubbed my eyes and they all scurried to my bedroom door, waving at me. I waved back tiredly and Sapnap pointed his finger at me "you better not go to sleep or we'll post a photo of you sleeping" he threatened

I raised my hands in defense and nodded "geez ok" I said before they filed out of my room and closed my door. I rubbed my face once again before finally standing up and heading to my bathroom. There I brushed my teeth and hair, I put on some light make up.

I grabbed my phone and posted a quick tweet

———————————
@hopphie                                                      12/1/20 12:23
|HIIIII! IM LIVE WITH THE BOYS IN 15 MINUTES!
| BE THERE OR BE SQUARE
8,453 likes | 231 retweets | 457 comments|
|
|
-Dreamwastaken
- we literally had to shake her awake 11 minutes
ago I'm-
|
|
-Sapnap
- YEAHHHHHH
|
|
User90
- yessss finally you're content was starting to get boring
» user45
@user90 you can't say that and still be a stan... girl-
|
|
load more comments...

I rolled my eyes and grabbed an out fit that consisted of dreams green smiley face hoodie and some quick shorts. I shrugged, it's not like they would see my bottoms anyways?
I sat down at my desk and hit the 'Go Live' button I waited for people to start piling in.

"Hello chat!" I yelled and greeted everyone, "ok so before I get started, hello to anyone that is new! As the OG's know I answer a few questions before I officially start so just use TTS" I sat back as I waited for the donos to come in.
'How is Gracie and patches?' One of the donos read. "Oh! They are wonderful, they are really getting along I'm so happy!" I clapped, I had recently just got a new cat and she was beautiful, the shelter said that she would take a while to like everyone. But she's a sweetheart.

I tapped my desk as I waited for another, one finally rung out
'How's your Wilbur obsession?' They asked, I covered my face with my hands. "Oh my god chat, I was actually stalking his YouTube and Instagram last night" I shook my head "it's getting so bad chat" I sighed, that would definitely be clipped and sent to him again.
I answered more questions for 10 more minutes before hopping onto my smp, I wasn't quite ready for dreams. I can't keep up with what stuff is and isn't bits, I would just feel so much pressure. So I've declined dreams suggestions of me joining the smp, though I am thinking of joining soon.

I was grabbing some materials while one of my best friends from grade school joined, Ella.

|ellasmokes joined the game

I smiled and waited for her to join my call, we didn't have much people on but I would definitely have to add more. It was me, dream, Sapnap, George, Ella, Karl, quackity, jschlatt, and captainpuffy. Random I know, I ran to my base to grab some materials for the new sheep farm that I'm making.

I heard a beep on the call and someone say "Oh my god, miss girl" I laughed knowing it was Ella. "Hey Ells" I spoke greeting her, "DONT 'Hey Ells' me" she huffed. I raised my eyebrow "What did I do?" I asked confused I glanced at my camera and shrugged. "Do you not look at your chat?!" She squealed. "No I haven't in like 10 minutes.. why? Am I getting canceled I swear t-" "No! Just- just go check Twitter" she sighed and left the call.
I sighed, "Chat if I'm getting cancelled I'm throwing my cat away" I threatened. I clicked away from my stream to look at Twitter, I scanned over my Tl before my heart completely stopped.
Wilbur had responded to one of the clips of my fan girling over him. This cannot be real, I looked at the chat with a shocked face "You guys did not-" I looked at the tweet again and read it out loud
"Quote on quote- Wilbur soot tweeted, 'is that dreams roommate? Wowie, I'm going to speak to dream'" I yelled "he hates me chat!" I slapped my hands onto my face and replied to his tweet 'who wants a new chat?' I glared at my stream "I hate you all"

Just then dream joined my call, wheezing. "Shut up" I groaned for the tenth time that day "he- he actually-" he cut himself off by wheezing again. "He actually dmed me! He- he said 'she's funny' and logged off" my face turned red, I can't believe my crush just talked about me.

After a couple more hours of streaming and getting embarrassed I ended the stream and sighed. I turned in my chair to see the boys come into my room.
"Are you ok?" Sapnap spoke first,ni just stared at him "No he saw the worst clip of me. Ever." Dream just sighed and sat next to me "you know he said that he would like to get to know you, he said that like- I don't know 1 hour ago?"
I physically gasped, I HAVE TO JOIN THE SMP NOW. "I want to join the smp-" I blurted. George laughed, "that was it? Just Wilbur to get you to join?" They all just laughed at me. "At least i have my priorities straight" I crossed my arms

Dream patte my back " we'll get you set up tomorrow morning?" He suggested, I nodded and gave them all a hug. "Alright c'mon, we'll talk to you tomorrow" nick smiled and got up, they said goodnight and left me to review what had just happened on my stream.

Shit.

A/N
Hi! This is my first story, and my official first chapter. Tell me what you think!