Chapter 2

Dreams POV:
I was snickering with George and Sapnap, they where all looking at my phone. I am currently texting Wilbur planning out how we will make a bit when she comes over, oh the content will be immaculate. Sapnap and George where currently giving me ideas of what to text Wilbur, we had practically a whole stream just planned.

Sophie's POV:
I woke up around 9 today, much better than yesterday. I was unbelievably tired, I'm probably gonna end up needing to stream due to me joining the smp. I've seen streams of new people joining and tommy and tubbo give them a tour around.

I got up and did my regular routine but to day my out fit was a nice cropped 'Boyz Kn Da Hood' shirt and big baggy pants with cuts in the knees. I slightly curled my hair, just so it was wavy and put on a tad bit of make up.

I finally sat down at my chair and popped my knuckles getting ready for the long stream that was most likely going to happen. Dream sent me the info to the server and I logged in. I started my stream up and greeted my chat letting them know that there was a surprise today and letting them ask me questions.

I finally got started on my stream and reviled what I would be doing

"I joined the SMP"
.
.
.
|hopphie joined the game
|tommyinnit: WOMAN?
|tubbo: hello :)

I laughed at the Minecraft chats reaction to me joining the game I looked at who all was on the server and one again froze. Wilbur was there. "Chat do you see this? I swear I'm going to have a heart attack." I shook my head.
I had gotten added to the discord last night when I had gone to sleep, I decided to join one of the empty vcs.
I took a peak at chat and saw them yelling at me to go into vc2, I took a quick look into who was in vc2 and of course it was Wilbur and tommy. Two people I've never met and one of which, I have a big crush on who just recently knows I exist.

I scoffed at chat, "you guys are mean, I'm not doing that until I get 10 more subs" I smirked. I was practically their sugar baby "I'm like your guy's sugar baby" I snorted laughing. "Oh my god- DONT- DONT clip that" I said in-between laughs.
Right as I began to recompose myself my chat decided to send me 20 subs "thATS-" I wheezed so hard I sounded like Dream. "That's double the amount I asked-" I sighed "okokok, ill do it" I hesitated and cleare my throat, "what do I even say to them chat?" I looked over the chat and laughed, "say hey girlies?" She nodded "it's decided"

I counted to three as I waited to join their call. It went silent on the call completely for a good 15 seconds before I broke it by saying "Hi girlies!" They both brok out laughing and tommy ended up hitting his knee onto his desk. "HELLO MISS DREAM" Tommy yelled making me flinch "Jesus Christ you're worst then George, also I'm not miss Dream. I'm sophie" I stated. Wilbur finally spoke almost sending me into cardiac arrest, "well hello there, I've seen quite a lot of.. clips of you literally screeching like George just because of one of my covers" I could here his smirk as he spoke. And I of course took off my headphones and screamed.

I could hear the laughs from my head phones and from down the hall, I sat back down in my chair and put my headphones back on. "Sorry about that fellas" I spoke peacefully. They both laughed and Wilbur spoke up "is- is that all I am to you now?" I let out a loud laugh before going completely silent "yes." I said bluntly. He gasped in mock offense "wow, clearly you lie to your fans. Are you guys hearing 

The stream went on for another hour and a half before I began to really look at chat, I could begin to see some hate start flooding in. It was all mostly 'she literally leaches off of everyone' 'can she get her own content' 'shes actually really annoying' and the one that had really got me was 'no wonder she wonder she wears baggy clothes..'. I quickly looked back to my camera trying to stop myself from giving any signs that I was upset, which of course failed, they could see my eyes watering and face grow redder. "Hey um- thanks Wilbur I'm going to end the stream uH bye-" I cut myself off at the end by ending the call. "Bye chat um, this was a great stream! Thank you all so much for coming" I quickly ended and raided punz.

I could hear Dream quickly walk down the hallway and knock on my door, my voice broke "go away- I don't want to see you" I covered my mouth from letting too much out, I sniffed and that just let more come. I had always had self confidence problems, ever since I was 7, now 14 years later I still horribly struggle.
"No sophie, please.. just open the door" Dream spoke softly, I knew all he wanted to do was help. But I don't want to be a burden on him anymore than I am "no, I don't want you to worry about me" I coughed out. Dream finally opened the door and immediately ran over to me and embraced me into a hug, "what your chat said wasn't true, even if you believe it. No one else believes it, I'm sure Wilbur doesn't.. you really hit it off with him you know." He smirked and pulled me up bringing me into my bed telling me to shut my eyes but I just didn't want too

After a while Dream left but Gracie and patches came in and curled up next to me, I got some buzzes on my phone before I realized someone was calling me. And to my surprise, it was wilbur,. I smiled and picked up, "hey?" I spoke up
"Hey" Wilbur spoke in a beautifully soft voice that could make you melt. "I wanted to call you really quick to tell you that you are beautiful. And I really enjoyed today" he whispers into the phone. My heart caught in my throat, "thank you- really. You where the person I actually needed to hear that from" I smiled "alright I'm going to let you go to let you get some rest, yeah? Good night sophie" I sighed deeply "goodnight silly boy" I smirked and he chuckled before hanging up and I went into one of the best sleeps of my life

A/N
OK SO I THINK THIS ONE WAS INSANELY G.OOD :))