Chapter 3

Sophie's POV:

It was a week later from that stream and I think that me and wilbur have really started to hit it off, the boys have been acting weird for
the past 2 days. It's been as if they are keeping something from me, which I don't know why they would. We've been friends for forever and they're starting to hide things from me?
I shook my head, they wouldn't. They couldn't, I know everything that goes on, so.. there can't be anything truly.

I sighed in annoyance as I went all the way downstairs to make my self some toast because I was hungry. I began toasting the bread, as I waited I scrolled through my Twitter, liking some fanarts and memes. I laughed a little at some of the things I saw, those of which that I laughed at I sent to the boys.
-
-
-
Wilburs POV:
(Ooooh a change 👀👀]
I was stress walking around my room, I had to stream in 15 minutes but I was still stressing over sophie. I've never taken someone in to this much of consideration, not like this I haven't. I don't want my chat to think I'm acting weird which I most likely am, but I need to do this. It's just not making sense.

I made my way over to my desk, sitting down, he let josh know that he was going live. He began his live and let people roll in onto his starting soon screen, "Hello chat! Today we are doing another you laugh you lose. It's just like last time, 50¢ for 1 second" I clapped my hands together, "shall we?"
.
.
.
I let videos fall in, I laughed at 1 of my jokes. It wasn't even funny. I huffed "chat, you've got to do better than this. I'm laughing at my own jokes." Chat spammed that I was just a big party pooper, how mature. About 30 minutes later of videos I got the notification that hopphie had donated  50 dollars, I looked at the screen shocked "ok- ok wow sophie- Jesus Christ" I began the clip and it was a mashup of the Ghost-dance, me dancing and falling, tubbo throwing his eye pad all while Jump In The Cadillac plays in the background. I could put help but laugh, it was all at once and chaotic.

Sophie's POV:
"NO IT WASNT EVEN FUNNY WHAT?!" I snorted as I heard Wilbur rage, "it was going to be the last one!" He muffled his yell by shoving his face into his arm. "I hate everything" he spoke finally and ended the stream. I sat back in my chair and laughed a bit more, oh my goodness. I love this man so much
(Me too sis-)

Dream walked into my room wiggling his eyebrows "50 dollars huh? You really like him, it's painful to watch" I scoffed and shoved him "I don't, even if I did WHICH I DONT why would I give 50 dollars to show my love" Dream hummed "because you're a simp" I stared at him for a solid 15 seconds "I AM NOT A SIMP I WAS JUST GIVING MONEY TOO A FIIIINE LOOKING MAN!" Then I saw dreams hand, he was recording this, of course the phone was looking at the ground so they wouldn't see his face but STILL the AUDIO.

I jumped up off my bed and tackled Dream, this making him stop recording. "OH MY GOD SOPHIE STOP-" he said as he hit the ground. "Delete that right now." I huffed. He looked like he thought for a moment "ok, fine. As long as you get me McDonald's fries and Wendy's chicken nuggets and a chocolate frosty" he decided and I nodded. "Sound like we have a deal, green man" I shook his hand and he lifted his phone, I had assumed he deleted the video but oh no.

Dreams POV:

As if I would delete that, that's fucking gold. I scanned through the video closely to see if there's anything to give me away.
"Are you deleting it?" I was interrupted in my thought by the simping gremlin. I just nodded at her. I posted it and captioned 'I can get my own McDonald's and Wendy's :)'

"Alright, I did it. It's gone" I sighed and got up off of the floor, dusting off my pants. "Ok I'm gonna get dinner" she looked at me confused "but we literally decided that I would her McDonald's and Wendy's?" I just winked at her and left the room. About 3 minutes later I heard a yell

Sophie's POV:

"DREAM YOU FUCKING BASTARD ASS PRICK, YOU ARE SO ANNOYING. I M GOING TO REPORT YOUR ACCOUNT SO MANY TIMES BECAUSE YOURE A BITCH" I yelled in my room, he should hide for the next couple of days. There's no forgiving that son of a bitch. Not saying the Mother Clay is a bitch.
.

I scrolled through the replies, and of course there was wilbur.

@Dreamwastaken
| *attachment 1 video*
| hahahahahahah @wilbursoot @hopphie
———————
-@wilbursoot
|@dreamwastaken @hopphie
|i saved this video 😁👍
———————
-@hopphie
|@wilbursoot @dreamwastaken
|dream is overrated
———————
-@hopbeans
|@hopphie @wilbursoot @dreamwastaken
|sophie supremacy. That's it that's the whole tweet.
———————
-@hopphie
|@hopbeans @wilbursoot @dreamwastaken
|i have never agreed more.

A/N
SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG I KEPT ON GETTING DISTRACTED