Heating Up

So, the two of us began our leisurely walk. To where...? I didn't know.

"So, Yosuke. Where are we even going?" I asked, walking ever-so-slightly behind him.

"Junes. My family owns the place, so... y'know, thought it would be a good place to hang out." Yosuke explains.

"Oh, I see." I replied, hoping that we would be arriving soon. "Yosuke, what do you consider this?" I asked him, glancing around.

"What do you mean, partner?" Yosuke asked, glancing back at me.

"Well, y'know..." I began, my cheeks flushing red a bit. "Would you consider this... a date?" I asked.

Yosuke jumped. "Woah, woah! Stop the presses! A date?!" He seemed surprised- "I mean... if you want to see it like that... I guess so." Yosuke replied.

"Oh... alright then. So it's safe to say that I love you, then?" I joked around with him... probably.

"Shut up, man." Yosuke rudely interjected. Sure, he could handle some harmless flirting, but that was where he drew the line. For now, anyways.

Anyways, shortly after we arrived at Junes. "Alright, here we are. Junes!" Yosuke exclaimed, dramatically waving his arms around.

"Woo-hoooo." I replied, in a monotone voice, slowly raising my right arm into the air.

"Man, you're optimistic huh?" Yosuke joked, flashing me a smile... and an adorable one, at that.

"Y'know, you're cute when you smile." I stated, looking into Yosuke's eyes.

"Alright man, hold on! This is where I draw the line: which side are you playing for exactly?! Because it seems like- and I don't have a problem with this- you're playin' for the other team!"

"Maybe I am, maybe I aren't. Who knows, really?" I decided to mess with him. This is gonna be some relationship...