My strange encounter

1835 words~ 

A/N~ sorry this chapter is pretty long ~~

Be sure to share this is my first time writing so sorry if my spelling is bad... 

3rd person POV 

Y/N had gone to her mission and Successfully dispose of her target. As she was walking back home she saw a trial of blood leading to a tree with a figure sitting next to it 

she walked up to them and saw it was a man bleeding to death she ran up to him in a panic and he was still conscious. And he looked up and saw her he thought she was a threat and threw some needle at her but she dodged it and he looked like he gave up. 

But she did not plan on killing him and instead she healed him just to stop the bleeding because if she used to much of her rewind powers she would pass out. 

Y/N POV

There that should stop the bleeding looks like he passed out from the amount of blood loss I should take him back to the house its getting late and he still needs healing. 

I told my father what happened and he said to take him to one of the guest rooms and have him taken care of there. So I took the male to his room I put him down to rest and I had the some maids change his clothes into something more comfortable and easier for me to finish fixing his wounds.  

once they finished I went in the room and he was still asleep I figured he will be asleep for awhile from the amount of blood he lost. I got the aid kit and started cleaning his wounds I stitched his right arm and his chest I used my rewind power because his ribs were visible on his pale skin and then they were healed. 

Now that I'm looking at him after cleaning his face and chest up to get rid of the blood he looks very handsome and his long black hair was very soft and silky his skin was soft and his color was coming back now that I aid to him I covered him with the blankets. 

"That enough healing for one day" I told myself I started to get sleepy so I bandaged him up and I healed his bones and I let him rest so he can sleep with no pain tonight. 

Illumi POV

I woke up in a somewhat soft yet ferm bed It was pouring rain and it was very cloudy outside and I looked at my surroundings and I was in some room I could tell it was not a hospital or my home

 It was someone else house then I noticed the trees surrounding the windows and I also could tell I was on white whale mountain Aka (island) because only the Pennantia baylisiana only grow on white whale island.

I saw the Middlemist Red flowers in some vases... Then I remembered what happened last night I noticed my arm was stitched up and my ankles and wrist were broken yet they were perfectly fine?... But .. how?.. they couldn't have healed in the middle of the night that fast..? Could they?...

My thoughts were interrupted by a female walking in she had H/L H/C she also had horns growing out of her head she had heart shaped pupils with E/C eyes she looked surprised