Story description and Credits

Basically what the description said, just has a few more details because I had to delete so many words to fit the word count for the description.

A different kind of betrayed story! As far as I've seen, no one has come up with this idea and I am the first to do it. I have seen things slightly similar, but the end goals and such are not the same. I am going to do a semi cliche' beginning though becasue I want to quickly jump into this story and it does not completely dewelve on the betrayal. The title should give a bit away, but, this will be a crossover series, and yes series. I plan to make one crossover a book and so on. There will be my personal favorites and some of my friends, but if you have an idea for a crossover, you can recommend it and I might do it. This is a Percabeth story, if you want a son of Chaos, betrayed, non-Percabeth story then go to my other stories becasue I am writing one called Memories: New and Old. I am pretty proud of it so far, but this is not a review on my other fic, so onto the main summary!

Percy and his friends and family were as tightnighted as you can get, or at least, that's what he thought. It's been a month since the war and thanks to Hecate, everything is back to normal- then here comes a child of Apollo to mess up Percy's happy tune. (See what I did there? No? Uh, sorry) One by one everyone leaves him, starting to accuse him of things he didn't do. He can't stand it anymore, so he decided to take time off from camp, to guess what, get a ring for Annabeth, his wise girl. (You know, typical betrayal beginning)
After things go sideways, the fates come and they need something. Can't the demigod have a break?

Leo is back with Calypso, happens after Blood of Olympus, Trials of Apollo don't happen, you do NOT need to read/watch whoever the crossover is with, it will still make since seeing everything would need to be explained to Percy anyway, so if you don't know who the crossover, then congrats! You'll be more connected with the characters becasue you're in the same boat as them! The book will generally be in the point of view of Percy, but sometimes there will be small POV's of other characters. Lastly. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT, Percy Jackson is owned by Rick Roirdan and the others are owned by their respective makers. Hope you enjoy!

Also! Author notes will be in bold and the prologue will be where Percy is Betrayed~

Enjoy the story~!!!

~Katt