Proluge

Percy POV

I rapidly packed my backpack. I needed to get out of here. I need to go.

Weapons? Check. Clothes? Check. Ambrosia? Check. Pictures of mom and my mortal family? Check. Almost everything I need to leave-

*record scratch*
Hi. I'm Percy, and I bet your wondering why I'm in this situation.

Ha. Even in this situation I'm a joker! Though seriously. You want to know why I need to leave? Well. Flashback time!

~*~*~Flashback~*~*~

Annabeth and I were strolling around the beach minding our own business when we heard a scream. We took off running towards the sound to find a golden haired boy trapped by some hellhounds. I quickly uncapped riptide and disposed of the creatures who definitely weren't Mrs.O'Leary and turned to the boy.  Capping my sword, I quickly helped him up checking for wounds.

"You alright bud?" I asked.

He shook nervously. "W-what were the-those things?"

I sighed and looked over to Annabeth who nodded and came over, starting the whole 'Greek gods are real and you're a child of one of them' speech, of course, gently seeing as the boy who looked around our age seemed pretty shaken up.. Makes me wonder though.. Normally we don't make it to this age on our own.. Unless he's the kid of a minor god. That could explain it. What? I listen when my Wise girl talks!

I looked at the boy and smiled softly, hoping he'd get along here (And not get Clarrise's special treatment).

Oh how I wish I was wrong.

Few weeks later

Everyone has fallen head over heals for this guy. I mean the son of Apollo, Mikey (who was claimed as he stepped into camp) was like a perfect barbie doll. Not that I really minded, but it got annoying sometimes. Just to name a few-
    I think you know what the Aphrodite Cabin does, so I won't go into that, but everyone likes him! Apollo cabin because, well those siblings are close and he apparently sings and heals well. The Hades cabin because Nico is dating Will and Hazel gets along with him. The Demeter cabin because he helped bend the sunlight for the right about for each plant. The Athena cabin because he's intelligent, and he also made friends with the Ares cabin over weapons!

Now, yes he seems like he's a good guy, but he seems a little too perfect. I don't mind him making friends or even being popular, but somethings so off about it. I want to believe it's true, I do, but after everything I've been through, I don't really trust him that much. Annabeth thankfully agrees with me.

Oh, and everyone seems to be distant now. For example, when ever I try to talk to someone, they make up an excuse and walk away. At first I thought everyone was actually busy, but now it just feels like they're trying to ignore me.

Two months later

I just don't get it. Everything that goes wrong I get blamed for it and it's all Mikey's fault. Every time I ask for proof they say 'Mikey told us, and because he's the son of Apollo we know he's telling the truth.'
I mean, seriously? Apollo may be the god of truth and Will is horrible at lying as well, but that dosen't mean all children of Apollo can't lie.
Apparently Mikey said; I was controlling the water to stay away from the Demeter cabins plants, I said that the Ares cabin are even less helpful than the Aphrodite cabin, the Athena cabin are just nerds, and the Apollo cabin dosen't sing well.
Now theses wee only a few things, the only thing I agree with, but would never say is that Posiden is the most powerful out if the big three- of course I'm his son so I'm kinda biast about that- but still! Most things are made of water!
Anyway, ignoring my ADHD, right now only Annabeth, Chiron, Reyna, and surprisingly Pollux think I'm innocent. Actually, never mind, I kinda became his big brother after Castor died, so that's not surprising. Any who, I even managed to lose Thalia who apparently thinks I sent something to break her bow.
I finally decided to leave for a while. Annabeth understand, thank the gods, and encouraged me to go spend time with my family. I promised her I would- I just didn't tell her which part. Sadly, but lucky for me, I didn't have any drachmas so we weren't going to be able to Iris Message eachother. I kissed her before I left and then I traveled to my dad's palace in Atlantis.

When I got there, I informed my plan to my dad, his wife Amphitrite, Triton, and Tyson (why am I the only brother without a T- ah- stupid ADHD).

I was gonna propose to Annabeth.

Two weeks later

Surprisingly, this made us all really close. Like, eat dessert while watching a movie together close. Amphitrite helped me design the proposal ring and wedding bands. She even allowed me to call her 'mom' in Atlantian after the ordeal. Then I bonded with Triton after he helped me get the materials for it. Now don't get me wrong, we are still at eachother throats, but it's more of brotherly love and competition now. With Tyson, well, we are very close already, but I was able to tease him about being with Ella while we made the rings together. I was very happy when I got to spend time with my dad though. He blessed the ring and wedding bands so when Annabeth was underwater she can breath and we will always know where the other is when we are in the water. He took me to Lady Hecate who enchanted the prices of jewelry so they can survive the crazy demigod life. By that I mean she made it so they would always return to us and can store weapons if we choose. I'll keep my sword as a pen, thank you, but an extra knife or dagger couldn't hurt, and it wouldn't make the ring transform either. Oh, did I forget to mention they are unbreakable and can turn invisible? Well now I did. Hestia was also visiting the magic goddess, her being the best Aunt ever, she made it so when ever we look for eachother, the ring will get warmer the closer we get, not too hot to burn through. After dad and I had some fun pranking people who disrespected the ocean life. I got to say, seeing those shark hunter get so scared they wet their pants? Made my day. Well that and Mom, Paul, and my little sister Estelle came to Atlantis to see what it looked like and have game/movie night. I'll just give you the basic details.

*Paul just tiredly excepted that it's real.
*Mom and Amphitrite became best friends. over embarrassing my dad
*Estelle now has two more overly protective brothers that come from the sea.
*Estelle has a new godfather and godmother who are actually gods.
*Amphitrite and Triton finally tried the holiness that is blue cookies and finally understands my craving for them

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Part two of Flashback/Prologue coming soon (hopefully tommorw), hope you liked it!