Ch 4: Training Wreck

(Takes place in episode 4.)

(I am not the best at Montages but this will be my best shoot.)

-Montage begin-

-Day 1 of Training.-

A new day had begun as everyone was sleeping in a provided room with purplish gray carpet with blue line patterns, 6 bunk beds with over headlights, three nightstands on the right side of each bunk, three desks in front of each bunk, and personal lockers for their clothes on both sides of the room. Everyone was sleeping soundly in their bunks with Cammie(top bunk) and Valentina(bottom bunk) sleeping on the furthest bunks from the door, Jaune (top bunk) and Kazu(bottom bunk) sleeping in the middle row of bunks, and Yasamin(bottom bunk) sleeping on the last set of bends. The light of the room were then turned on as Chase mixed into the room and gazed at them.

"Rise and shine, y'all. School starts today. Let's go." he said as everyone began to grown and get up.

Everyone then began to put on their gen:LOCK suits and do whatever they could to prepare for their first day of training. Adjust shoulders, shadow box the air, door their hair, even flex in the mirror like Kazu did.

"Ugh." Valentina groaned with an eye roll as she left.

The only one that wasn't out of bed yet was Cammie, still sleeping even though they had to get ready.

"Cammie, come on. It's time to get up." Jaune said in his blue suit, gently shaking Cammie awake.

She groaned as she opened her eyes, seeing her friend wave at her before she finally got up and got ready. Once suited up, everyone headed down to the mess hall and got provided trays of food but they weren't exactly appetizing. Yaz didn't mind it as she dug in while Valentina, Cammie, and Jaune gazed at it with caution.

"This is our breakfast?" Cammie asked as she gazed at it with a frown, her little robot Nugget on her shoulder looking at the food as well.

"I guess so but I'm sure it taste better then it looks." Jaune said with hope before they all heard sizzling and looked to see Kazu making his own breakfast on a grill. "Though, nothing's wrong with making your own."

Following the red suited man's lead, Jaune went over and began to make some eggs(fried and scrambled) and bacon for breakfast. He was nice enough to make some for everyone to share, something Cammie and Valentino were more than grateful for as this made eating their provided meals easier.

"Jaune, you are a life saver." Cammie said as she ate some fried eggs.

"Agreed." Valentina said as she ate some bacon.

"No problem." he said as they had a nice breakfast

Once breakfast was done, every headed to the lab and got into the pods to upload into their holons with Dr. Well ready on the computers. Once they uploaded and headed for the field, Yaz observed them as they had target practice against virtual Union spider tanks. The results were pretty basic as Jaune, Cammie, and Kazu's aim wasn't accurate but Valentina was more then prefect as she got perfect shots every time. The trio couldn't help but gaze at her holon with envy was she posed in victory. The next portion of training was stealth and maneuverability, they faced Miranda, Leon, and Jodie again as they all had rifles and tried to stay hidden while finding them to shot. Kazu and Cammie went off in one direction as Jaune and Valentina went off in another, they remained hidden as Valentina looked to see Kazu rush out and get taken down by a walker tank.

"What's the scenario?" Jaune asked.

"Kazu's out. Let's try to circle around and strike." she said to him, getting a nod as they moved the other direction.