🍋kirishima x reader🍋

kirishima
y/n pov

you hear your alarm go off, you jump from the noise and go to quickly turn off the alarm, as you lay back down you feel kirishima move around, signaling that he is waking up. your feel heavy arms grab around your waist making you get closer to eijirou then you already were, he speaks up " good morning pebble, how'd you sleep? " you respond saying " i slept great, how about you? " as you cuddle him tighter and give him tiny kisses on his cheeks. " i slept great! of course because i was next to my beautiful pebble! " he said as he gives you a kiss on the lips, he asks " so what are our plans for today!? " "Maybe we should make plans with the bakusquad and go to the movies and watch the new movie that just came out!" you said, he picks you up from his side and places you on top of him," great idea pebble! but first maybe we should start the day with you know.. a little fun?" he begins to kiss you but those kisses slowly turning into a make out session. you both back away for air, " but it's getting late we can tomorrow!" you say, you try to get up from him holding you down, but he doesn't let you go. "you horny shark boy let me go so i can get dressed! " as you silently giggle afterwards, " but why not now, come on it'll be quick " he complains. "come on sharky let me go! let's get dressed and eat im hungryyy!" "fine but you'll regret this later" he responds, he gets up with you still on chest, but he makes sure you don't fall. "thank god you actually gave in" you mumbled. "what was that" he asked " noting! continue on " you quickly respond. he puts you down letting you go back to your dorm to pick out an outfit for the day, as he did the same in his. after you're done getting dressed you brush your teeth, and do your hair. after you go back to kirishimas dorm, you walk in and see he's doing his hair , well at least trying too, you laugh and he turns and looks at you " woah you look amazing! and by the way do you think you can help me with this" as he points at his hair, " thank you ! you look good yourself shark boy and yes i'll help you" you giggle as you walk towards him.

time skip ( sorry its taking long to get to you know yea ;-; )

no one pov

y/n and the bakusquad walk into the movie theater, bakugou included surprisingly.. you all pay for your tickets then get your snacks and drinks, afterwards you all head to the movie room (sorry idk what their called) as you all go to sit down, denki, sero are sitting together as well with mina, minas next to bakugou then kirishima then you. denki joking around starts throwing popcorn at bakugou and the others. everyone finds it funny and throws some back but on the other hand bakugou doenst find it funny at all... "STOP THROWING POPCORN EVERYWHERE YOU NERDS THE MOVIE IS STARTING" he says "bakugou stop yelling you're gonna get us kicked out now shit up!" y/n yells back. afterwards he gives y/n a face screaming that he was gonna kill someone. Y/n laughs it off and he sits back down.

time skip to the middle of the movie

y/n pov

you started getting bored of the movie you were seeing, literally noting good was happening. kirishima had his arm over you and you played with his hand, you were so bored out of your mind that you would do anything other then watch the movie. after a while for some odd reason kirishima toke his arm off of you, you looked at him but he didn't look back. you decided to just watch the movie and get over it, after a while you feel kirishimas hand on your thigh, you look at him and you see that he been looking at you this whole time.

Kirishimas pov

during the movie i felt y/n playing with my hand, " i think she's bored " i think to myself. Hm maybe i should mess with her a little for what happened this morning... i toke my arm off of her and saw from the corner of my eye her look up at me but i ignored it. after she looked away i admired the outfit she was wearing, she looked beautiful as always no matter how she was dressed. i placed my hand on her thigh and saw her look up at me, i smiled and i saw her cheeks go a light red, i slowly moved my hand more and more upward till i got to her 🐱. she liked even more red then before, "what on earth are you doing-"she whispered to me, "well im just having some fun pebble " i responded. "what if they see" " well they won't, but you have to stay silent as well".

y/n pov

"well they won't , but you have to stay silent as well " was all kirishima said before everything started. his hand went up my skirt and moved my underwear out of the way, " you're already this wet and we just started, this is why i love you pebble ". he stuck one finger in and began moving it in and out of your clit, i silently moaned trying not to get the bakusquad to hear or see us. he soon added two fingers, then three. i grabbed his arm tight and let the out a min louder then the ones before, he toke out his fingers and got up, i looked at him making a face as in why did you stop? he took his hand out reaching for me i grabbed his hand, he told nakhon we were gonna go to the bathroom because i needed to go supposedly, "okay whatever you love birds BUT DONT LEAVE NE HERE SO LONG WITH THESE DUMB NERDS!" bakugou responded with. " yea yea we get it " kirishima said. as kirishima and i left the movie room we went to the bathroom, into a stall. he picked me up then started kissing me all over my neck leaving hickeys, and love bites. god i loved those so much just like i love him so much. i let out some soft moans, he looked back up at me and we started making it yt and his hand trailed up my skirt and he toke it off along with my underwear. " eijirou are you sure we should do this here we could wait until we get ba-" he made me stop talking by making out with me so i went along with it, soon after he toke off his pants and his boxers " i love you pebble " was all he said before his sticked it in, i let out a moan as he moved his hips slowly, he was holding my hand with his other one around my waist not letting me fall out of his grip. "gosh pebble you feel so good" "oh god eijirou~ i-im close" he soon started going faster and harder as moans kept escaping my mouth, he thrusted hard a few more times before i caked and he pulled out and came on my stomach. as we're both petting to regain our breath he looked at his watch and saw theater the movie must have been over by now.

no ones pov

kirishima placed y/n and went to get some paper towels to wipe his cum off y/n's stomach, but little did he realized when he looked back at he dear little pebble she wiped his cum on her hand and proceeded to put it in her mouth while eijirou was making straight eye contact with her. afterwards she giggle "what are you looking at so much sharky it's not like you've never seen me do that" as she smirked and put her shirt and skirt back on. when kirishima finished putting on his paint he gave y/n and kiss and said " gosh pebble you make me go crazy i love you so much " after we both washed our hand but before they left they both saw the hickey and love bites he left all over my neck "well that's gonna be there for a while " y/n said "it's kinda hot now everyone knows you're mine " said kirishima before he gave y/n another kiss. as they both walked out of the bathroom they saw bakugou chasing denki and sero and mina laughing their asses off, kirishima and y/n walked up to them "so i'm guessing we're leaving now ? " y/n asked "yep" kirishima, mina and sero said all at the same time and giggled.