☁️bakugo x reader☁️

(backstory)
you had a crush on bakugou, but never actually showed it. you used to be friends with uraraka, you guys stopped being friends because you have found out she was secretly saying that she was only using you for your money and didn't really care about the friendship,and when you guys were friends you had told her you liked bakugou thinking nothing of it, because you thought she was a real friend but little did you know she really wasn't, she had told you she had a crush on izuku but you didn't even believe her anymore because of the literal lie of your friendship.

Y/n  POV:

I woke up and got ready for school, a new week was starting and I was not up for it at all. I  just ended my stupid fake friendship with uraraka and didn't feel like seeing her stupid smile in class. But I  had to anyway, so I got up toke a quick shower amd brushed my teeth and hair. And i was about to leave my dorm i walk outside and see bakugou with his usual mad face and i both made eye contact  but i looked away and thought nothing of it and rolled  eyes at him. i started walking towards the kitchen as i felt something grab onto mg arm, i looked up and saw bakugou "is there something you need?" i said " it's called good morning nerd, at least I had the effort to even look at you." He replied. " GOOD MORNING THEN " " hm that's  better now you can leave " he said, as i continued to walk and let out of his grip and having the feeling of someone staring at me, but i continued to awkwardly walk to the kitchen.

time skip to class (it's Friday)

"i'm so bored" i think to myself. i was in my last period of the day and the weekend was about to start i had no plans as always. i look around the classroom not playing attention to the lesson we were learning. as i'm still looking around i make eye contact with bakugou and of course we stay staring at eachother for what feels like eternity but it's was only like a few seconds until uraraka decides to walk exactly in front of him for no reason to start a conversation.i  look away not caring, knowing that she's trying to get at me sense i cut her off. i got lost in my thoughts and after a few minutes the bell rang and i got up and put all my things away i was the last one in the room, as i walked out of the class i saw the worse thing i could have ever seen. of course i saw uraraka hugging bakugou and literally blushing all over the place. i didn't care but i did i wanted to just beat this girl she knew i liked him and now she's playing the two faced act. i walk up to them and we all make eye contact, "is there something you need?" uraraka says , "actually yes" i slapped her "so did you forgot everything i told you? yeah you probably did now that im seeing your trying to get with bakugou when you know specifically i liked him you dirty  whore" i pushed her on the floor and walked away flipping her off. i decided to just stay in my dorm over the weekend i had noting going for me, as i'm walking to my dorm i see the one and only bakugo.

bakugos POV:
class ended and i didn't wanna see anyone just a waste of time. well maybe not y/n but whatever. i walk outside the classroom and uraraka comes up and push's up on me hugging me, "GET OFF YOU DAMN PINK BALLOON" " awe but why come on we should go out to the movies the weekend is about to end you know" she responds. "AND WHY WOULD I WANNA GO ANYWHERE WITH YOUR ANNOYING ASS GET OFF" as i keep trying to push her away y/n came outta the room and we all made eye contact with her, for some reason the look on y/n's face looked like she wanted to at least throw the pink balloon off a cliff or something. but whatever it was hot, she walked up to us, "is there something you need?" uraraka says , "actually yes" y/n slapped her "so did you forgot everything i told you? yeah you probably did now that im seeing your trying to get with bakugou when you know specifically i liked him you dirty  whore" she pushed her on the floor and walked away flipping her off. i zoned out well she likes me there's that, i looked down to see uraraka rubbing her head we made eye contact and i walked away trying to see where y/n was going.

3rd POV:
y/n was walking to her dorm all frustrated after seeing her ex bestf all over bakugou but she couldn't really do anything about it so she didn't care, as she was walking bakugo was behind her. "Hey" bakugo grab y/ns arm just like this morning again "what do you want plus why are you even following me if you have that little girlfriend of yours" y/n toke her arm out of his grip " come back and just listen at least stop walking away it's so stupid when you do" y/n turned around and faced bakugo " listen i don't like the weird pink balloon okay so chill and is it even true that you like me i heard what you said" bakugo said. " yes it was true and what about it doesn't matter " " it does matter cause i like you back dumbass ".

y/n's pov:

" it does matter cause i like you back dumbass." was all i heard. "do you really?" i said "yes now hurry up and kiss me before i change my mind", i walked up to him and he kissed me i kissed back and it felt amazing, finally something good was happening ever sense i ended taht stupid friendship. we parted our lips from eachother for air. he spoke up " so im guessing that's a yes for you to be mine" " obviously yes" and i kissed him again.

3rd POV:
after the kiss y/n and bakugo both decided to go back to bakugos dorm and watch movie and cuddle for the rest of the day, after a few hours later they both were asleep they toke a nap... but that suddenly changed.

y/n's POV:
i woke up from a sudden knock on bakugos door, i got carefully trying not to wake bakugo up and walked to the door, when i opened the door i put my hand over my eyes from the bright lights in the hallway, as my eyes got used to the light i saw uraraka standing outside the door, "is there something you may possibly need?" as i laughed to myself "u-uh why are you here i thought this was bakugos dorm" she said. " well you see we're dating now so maybe you should tell me what you came here for and i'll let him know" i said with a smirk on my face, " actually never mind i'll just tell him in person when i see him again i don't need a messenger " she responded " oh well okay! " as i slammed the door on her face and walked back to the bed where my boyfriend was suddenly waking up "oh my bad i didn't mean to wake you with that slam " "tsk it's fine just come back here it was warmer with you here" he said. i giggled and laid back down and cuddle with him again.