- 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

lowercase intended.
747 words. 
3rd person pov.

-

"𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗱." noen said, leaning back in his seat. 
"should've stayed home." 

one week later they arrived to the tiny restaurant in the town plaza, noen, larray and noah kept an eye out for the others. 
over the week noen became skeptical about going on the trip because of how scared he was of heights.

after days on convincing both noen and larray, they all went. 

"when did they say they were coming?" larray asked, taking a sip from his soda. 

"7. i'm glad we got up earlier." noah said. 

riley's place. it was the smallest restaurant in georgia, but the breakfast was the best. 

"who else is coming?" larray asked. 

"no clue-" noen started. 

then, he saw dixie in her dad's van from out the window. 

"-but we're about to find out, cmon." 

the three grabbed their bags off the floor next to them and paid the check, heading out side. 

the others had gotten out of the van and started making spacer for the boys and theirs bags as well. 

"hey guys!" dixie said. 

"hey!" noah smiled. 

"hey!" noen said. 

"hi." larray mumbled. 

"its good to see you guys, i'm you decided to come too larray." she said. 

"yeah.." he said, letting out a quiet giggle. 

ellie and griffin started taking there bags to the trunk. 

"thanks!" noen said. 

noah walked over to dixie who was leaning on the van's open door on the drivers side. 

"so, is this all of us?" he asked. 

dixie nodded. "yep, just you guys and my peeps." 

"didn't know griff was coming, but its not a bad thing. i really don't know him and maybe this will be a good chance to try to be his friend." noah said. 

"i'd love that." she smiled.
"also, thanks for sticking up for me that day in 4th period. i think it was really sweet." 

"its truly not a problem, i just wanted to do what i thought was right." noah said. 

"well i appreciate it. griff can really be a handful sometimes." she chuckled. 
"you wanna sit up front with me?" 

"sure, that'd be cool." he said. 

griffin, putting the bags in the back on the other side truly didn't like the conversation. 

meanwhile, noen was checking to see who was there with them-
but one person caught his eye. 

"chase hudson." noen called.

"how's it going, bubs?" the other male asked, making his way to the van.

"didn't think i'd see you here." the blonde boy said.

"me either. dix practically forced me to come." chase said.

"i could say the same for noah. just- don't create hell for me. got it?" noen asked.

"no promises." chase winked.

noen turned away with a smile on his face before he felt someone grab his arm. 

"i don't get a hug?" chase asked, playfully. 

noen turned around and smiled wildly, wrapping him arms around the boy. 

chase smiled as well and moved his arms over his shoulders, hugging the boy lovingly. 

they'll never admit it, but they missed each other. 

"ehem." larray cleared his throat in attempt to get noen's attention. 

noen let go other the other male, and took his friends hand.
he waved at chase as they walked off. 

chase smiled and waved back. 

then, everyone started getting into the van. 

dixie and noah in the front.
ellie and griffin in the middle row.
chase, noen and larray in the back row.

"we meet again i see." chase joked. 

noen giggled. 

larray starred at noah in the rear view mirror, clearly disappointed in his decision of sitting in the front. 

noah just awkwardly smiled until he stopped. 

noen quickly put in his airpods as dixie started to drive, playing his spotify playlist.

listening in, chase notice noen liked lil peep. 

"you like peep huh?" he asked. 

noen took one from his ear and nodded. 
"you want one?"

chase nodded with a small smile, taking the airpod from his hand and put in his ear. 

they spent the entire ride like that. 

listening to all 312 songs on noen's playlist, quietly bothering one another. 

chase would gently rub his finger on noen's hand, or boop his nose or something and noen would lick him or poke him other something like that.

eventually, they fell asleep. 

noen, with his head on chase's shoulder and chase with his head on the other's head. 

he truly missed his best friend. 

-

𝙣𝙮𝙖'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚;
soak up the fluff bc this next chapter is ANGSTYYY-
but no one is going to die in this book.... that's kinda shocking for the plot i have here LMFAO
instagram - @ glowxnya_